Your dream outfit..when you reach your goal!

Options
123457»

Replies

• mimiteh35
    mimiteh35 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I just want to be able to wear skinny jeans that aren't made out of stretchy material that I can button without having to suck it in! :)

I LOVE fashion, but just hated the limited selections in plus sizes, and with my gut being as large as my boobs, it was hard to even look remotely good in any fashion that wasn't maternity, meh! So, I am just excited to be able to go shopping in a normal store that isn't just plus size, wear something that doesn't have a number 2 in front of it, and feel sexy and stylish again. :)
  • mimiteh35
    mimiteh35 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Anything by Victoria Secret.....and well.....anything I want without worrying I'll look like sausage casing :) loooooooooong way to go.... lol

LOL, sausage casing, I'm going to have to use that one myself! I agree, anything at Victoria Secrets!!
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    I'm boring. I just got into size 6 Levi's and I'm ecstatic!

^ Congratulations!! You should be excited!! :drinker:
  • cjgarcia86
    Options
    Shorts and a tank top! I cover from neck to ankle, cant wait for my skin to get some sun.
  • UnwrappingCandy
    UnwrappingCandy Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    It probably seems weird, but something like this:

red_victorian_dress1_1201091.jpg

I have several Victorian-era dresses that have been passed down to me. They are in fabulous condition for their age, and I would love to be able to wear them someday, though perhaps with alteration of the waists. One is actually somewhat similar to the one in the photo, especially in colour. :smile:
  • betterthanbefpre
    betterthanbefpre Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    A bikini!!! I can't wait till I'm comfortable to show my stomach off!