Options
    Yeah thanks for that.....
  • sexymuffintop
    sexymuffintop Posts: 636
    Options
    Stop complaining and.........
    Workout harder.
    Eat healthier.
    Stop saying you will start tomorrow; start today.
    If you have a cold, you can still workout...it won't kill you.
    If people aren't supporting you, who cares...it's about you not them...Support yourself.
    If you can't stay motivated, than you aren't that motivated to change. If you wanted to you could.

Not trying to be rude, but i see this stuff everyday.
    It's about you, not anyone else. If you want to see a change you have to make a change.
    Yes i will accept you and help motivate you, but i can't keep you motivated.
    It's up to you!

Wait.......

so my working out every day, for at least 80mins cardio & then strength for another hour later on in the day & then the about 7-8 hours walking I do daily......... plus the eating better than I ever have in my life, an under caloried...daily.....plus working out even when I have food poisoning as well as never taking a 'cheat' day never taking a day off......yet still not going under 59kg (I need to get to 55kg before I'll consider stopping) ........

is not working hard enough for you OP?

I still don't see the results I want..... I'm ticking every single damn box..... cardio, strength & eating....... yet here I am...stalled for the last 5 months.

:noway: :grumble:

There is such a thing as trying too hard.....it can get counter productive. Over training...
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    Stop complaining and.........
    Workout harder.
    Eat healthier.
    Stop saying you will start tomorrow; start today.
    If you have a cold, you can still workout...it won't kill you.
    If people aren't supporting you, who cares...it's about you not them...Support yourself.
    If you can't stay motivated, than you aren't that motivated to change. If you wanted to you could.

Not trying to be rude, but i see this stuff everyday.
    It's about you, not anyone else. If you want to see a change you have to make a change.
    Yes i will accept you and help motivate you, but i can't keep you motivated.
    It's up to you!

Wait.......

so my working out every day, for at least 80mins cardio & then strength for another hour later on in the day & then the about 7-8 hours walking I do daily......... plus the eating better than I ever have in my life, an under caloried...daily.....plus working out even when I have food poisoning as well as never taking a 'cheat' day never taking a day off......yet still not going under 59kg (I need to get to 55kg before I'll consider stopping) ........

is not working hard enough for you OP?

I still don't see the results I want..... I'm ticking every single damn box..... cardio, strength & eating....... yet here I am...stalled for the last 5 months.

:noway: :grumble:

ooooooo..... dayam.... dats some phat retort! your move OP

tumblr_mm2hh8OO2n1rur0zxo1_250.gif
  • sexymuffintop
    sexymuffintop Posts: 636
    Options
    Me thinks OP is too busy busting someones *kitten* who isn't trying hard enough somewhere in the world :laugh:
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    Me thinks OP is too busy busting someones *kitten* who isn't trying hard enough somewhere in the world :laugh:

look out yall, the woopin be comin....

tumblr_mmb249kA561sp9fcho1_400.gif