13»

Replies

• lucyhross
    lucyhross Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    GREEN & BLACK'S ORGANIC 85% DARK CACAO

^^all the way

definitely agree!

here in the uk you can get a 12 pack of little 15g (i think theyre 15g!) ones which are great as a little snack- they only have about 80kcals in each one! my fav is the ginger....... i probably the only ginger dark chocolate one out there........
  • icmuse
    icmuse Posts: 263 Member
    Options

^^all the way

YES this 1000x Yumm!

Also Ritter Sport - Dark Chocolate with Hazelnuts :love:
  • fattyfoodie
    fattyfoodie Posts: 232 Member
    Options

Yep.
  • kellehbeans
    kellehbeans Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Also, the Co-operative x% with orange spices is lovely. :-) And their 85% is too!
    Ooh yeah, I love that Co-operative one, and the peppermint version. I also like an Asda one, think it's 70%, that has added cocoa nibs. I wish I could afford to try all the really fancy stuff. :sad:

Never tried a peppermint one, need to look out for that one! Sounds really good. :-)
  • mazdauk
    mazdauk Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    Lindt Dark Chocolate Bar with a Touch of Sea Salt. O.M.G!

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

hersheys IS JUST horrible
  • JesterMFP
    JesterMFP Posts: 3,596 Member
    Options
    Also, the Co-operative x% with orange spices is lovely. :-) And their 85% is too!
    Ooh yeah, I love that Co-operative one, and the peppermint version. I also like an Asda one, think it's 70%, that has added cocoa nibs. I wish I could afford to try all the really fancy stuff. :sad:

Never tried a peppermint one, need to look out for that one! Sounds really good. :-)
    "Ghanaian dark chocolate with peppermint oil". My local co-op's a bit hit and miss or whether they stock it or not.
  • Christie0428
    Christie0428 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Hershey bar dark chocolate? LOL noob.

lol this, hersheys is just a step above palmer :sick:

I prefer actualy chocolate in my chocolate! My new favorite is THEO brand, 85% - its super smooth and had a slightly fruity finish! YUM!!

https://www.theochocolate.com/taxonomy/term/72
  • JessicaRobin67
    JessicaRobin67 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Lind
  • mizzcasual
    mizzcasual Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Moser Roth dark chocolate is nice and it comes in small bars they sell it in Aldis might sell it other places too.
  • shining_light
    shining_light Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I love Lindt 90% dark chocolate. I really want to try their 99% dark, but I can't bring myself to pay twice as much money for it. Ugh.