You know you're fat when...

Options

Replies

• holliebevineau
    holliebevineau Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    When you have to rock back and forth to get out of bed and you end up rocking yourself back to sleep.
    I literally just laughed out loud!!! I know all too much about that.
  • NYCNika
    NYCNika Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    When you watch Man vs. Food and feel "I can totally eat that right now!"

When you are willing to sleep with the "Sandwich King" for a sandwich.
  • cdcooper321
    cdcooper321 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    These are 100% me.
  • chaosbutterfly
    chaosbutterfly Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I got another one you don't smile in photographs or actually make it to where you don't even take photographs.

Oh no, it's where you take all of the photographs so that you're not in them!

And when people ask why you're not in any of the pictures, you either laugh demurely and say that you're just more of a behind the scenes kind of person or you act surprised and a little mad, like wow, I'm not in any of them?! Wow, what a crazy coincidence wonder how that happened.

You get pissed when people tag you in pictures on facebook.
  • tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    You get hiccups while wearing your bathing suit and it looks like someone adjusting a Venetian blind.
  • kmgstevens
    kmgstevens Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    ...when family says things like "You used to be so pretty" and "You used to look so cute"
  • laurimaki
    laurimaki Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    These are all truths for me at one time, luckily I don't struggle with them nearly as much anymore...Skinny people just don't understand what goes through our heads!!!

-When you wear shorts at times you shouldn't because pants make you too warm.

-When seatbelts in the back seats of cars don't fit so you always have to sit in the front.

-When you go the restaurant with friends and casually say "booth or table, doesn't matter" and in your head you are screaming, TABLE TABLE TABLE, because your fatass can't fit in a booth.

-When you go to a restaurant/business/etc, and immediately start looking at all the chairs checking for arms, to see which ones you can fit into.

41526192.png
  • DaveInSoCal
    DaveInSoCal Posts: 12
    Options
    I hate it when I go to parties and have to find a sturdy chair to sit in in fear of breaking on in front of everyone! This has happened to me, damn those plastic lawn chairs!!
  • ahjenny
    ahjenny Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    When you lay down and you wonder what the hell is under your body and making you uncomfortable. You look around and nothing's there. You lay down again and feel it again. Then you realize it's a fat roll. UGH. No more!
  • beverlypetrie5
    Options
    You start off with all the willpower In the world,but on day one you always think ill do it tomorrow. When even your best trousers get too tight. Wen you can't be bothered walking anywhere.
  • arich009
    arich009 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    when your 9 yr old tells you your not fat you just have more then others
    when you get asked to get weighed at a water park because of their weight limit requirement
    you have a double chin double belly and double back
    when your *kitten* starts to blend in with your back
    when you have to take a break to tie your shoes
    when you split your skirt at work
    when you wave you make sure not to get to crazy cause your arms are so jiggly like bat wings!
    when you refer to your arms as bat wings and your back fat as juiceys
    when you snore and your not even SLEEP!!!!!!!:sad:
    when you stomach keep eating the top of your underwear:explode:
  • Salvi30
    Salvi30 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    You know you're fat when a little kids says, "you must eat a lot of food".
  • TaniaBeyer
    TaniaBeyer Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    When people say how pretty you are if Only you lost weight...

(Been getting this for since I was a teenager...
    Now my husband tells me I'm beautiful and I have a very hard time believing him..
    So SAD
  • BunnyW22
    BunnyW22 Posts: 33
    Options
    you go grocery shopping and strangers make "helpful comments" about the items in your buggy.
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    apparently when u cant bend down to paint toenails
    someone on here said that one
  • beatrixkiddo23
    Options
    People keep asking when you're due...

yah me too...a few times! it's so depressing when that happens...another one...when u COMPLETELY stop taking pictures...all your bras are too small..you arms keep waving after you've stopped..
  • GraceB2God
    GraceB2God Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    When you don't want to bend over to pick something up because it hurts and you know you probably can't reach it anyway. Then when you squat to get it, you struggle to get back up! :grumble:
  • Kereta
    Kereta Posts: 1
    Options
    Your toddler likes to lift up your shirt to jiggle your belly fat... Sad and true
  • territhefrog
    territhefrog Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    Your *kitten* gets stuck in a chair with arms.
    Yes that has happened to me. A patio chair. And it happened at a fundraiser! So there were about 100 people that saw it. That's when I decided I have to start eating right and exercising again.
    Plus, my jeans are too tight.
    And one more thing......I am flying to Florida in November (if I get the time off work) and I don't want to pay for 2 seats on the airplane.
  • byteoart
    byteoart Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You need two hands to count your chins.