Options
taml8807
taml8807 Posts: 14
What do you have for breakfast?

Replies

• cmackteach
    cmackteach Posts: 1
    Options
    Normally I eat fruit and spinach smoothie with Greek yogurt or Greek yogurt and 1/2 cup granola. Sometimes a bowl of raisin bran or oatmeal. There are times when I have a full breakfast (usually once on the weekend). I must eat breakfast; it truly is good for you!
  • Minerva624
    Minerva624 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I'm lazy so I usually pop a slice of Dave's Killer Bread into the toaster and top it off with a tablespoon of Adam's organic peanut butter.
    Or I will have a Greek yogurt fruit smoothie. Hell, sometimes both.
  • lhourin
    lhourin Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Coffee with heavy cream (which is 200 cal and satisfying), and then sometimes and hour or two later, an egg (hardboiled) or two (fried), or else a handful of almonds or cashews, if I'm going to class.

Other options: spoonful of homemade peanut butter or string cheese.
  • YolieCreator
    YolieCreator Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    One whole egg and one white scrambled with chilli powder and green onion, piece whole wheat dry toast and half an apple. Sometimes a bowl of cereal or yogurt. Depends on what I feel like making
  • carlyparker88
    Options
    A bowl of organic oatmeal with 1/4-1/2 cup of fruit OR one whole egg and one egg white scrambled with 2 pieces of turkey bacon (Applegate Farm is delicious!!!).
  • samsteve2012
    samsteve2012 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    greek yoghut with honey or peanut butter or both
    porridge oats with honey, jam, peanut butter
  • jqh23
    jqh23 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    smoothie - protein powder, almond milk, 1/2 cup blueberries, 1/2 banana and 2 handfuls of spinach
    luna bar
    greek yogurt + granola (sometimes with 1/2 banana)
    oatmeal made with almond milk
    WW english muffin or toast with peanut butter
  • drefaw
    drefaw Posts: 739
    Options
    my diary is open, feel free to check it out .....
  • wanttolose40lbs
    wanttolose40lbs Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    One cup lowfat cottage cheese with cinnamon and an apple or oatmeal with brown sugar and cinnamon
  • oddgirlout
    oddgirlout Posts: 20
    Options
    Here are a few things I enjoy for breakfast. :)

Better Oats maple and brown sugar oatmeal (no sugar and only 100 cal-surprisingly tasty)
    1/2 cup cottage cheese and one cup of melon
    1 hard boiled egg and 1 cup of strawberries
    2 eggs over easy (no oil) and a light english muffin with double fiber
    Greek yogurt (fruit on the bottom-a little high in sugar)
    Crustless quiche made in muffin tins
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I usually have the warm beer that I left by my bedside the previous night.

That accompanied with ashy, cigarrete laced kiss of a lonely female longing for love.
  • NaomiJFoster
    NaomiJFoster Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    High fiber/low carb cereals like those made by Nature's Path and Barbara's Bakery. With 1% milk. I love my cereal!! I feel naked all day if I don't start out with cereal. It's partly about the fiber, and partly about the texture/mouth-feel. I love the crunchy cereal and cold liquid at the same time. Cereal makes me happy.

Sometimes, it's just a peanut butter and honey sandwich, though...if we're out of milk.
  • briabner
    briabner Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    LIttle kid cereal (chex or captain crunch) with light soy milk

1 cup of light soy milk with 1 cup of rolled oats with a couple of shakes of cinnamon

Fruit and yogurt

Left overs from the night before lol
  • apothecarist
    apothecarist Posts: 193
    Options
    Spinach and berry smoothie w/almond milk and a slice of sourdough bread with 1 teaspoon of brummel and brown spread
  • charityamaonwu
    charityamaonwu Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    kashi go lean crunch cereal or banana nut crunch
    banana
    1/4 cup Golden raisins in cereal
    Skim milk.

I'm really full after eating this for breakfast unlike when I used to eat a egg mcmuffin and iced coffe everyday for breakfast at work
  • sznnn
    sznnn Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I am only just getting into the habit of having breakfast. I always have coffee with half & half and sweetner. :)
    This morning I had a whole wheat mini bagel toasted and topped with 1/4 of an avocado. :)
    Yesterday I had 2 whole grain waffles and some strawberries.
  • bobbinseed
    bobbinseed Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I typically have multi-grain flakes with 1% milk or I may have 2 hardboiled eggs and healthy life low cal bread.
  • Irene514
    Irene514 Posts: 62
    Options
    Every morning I make myself a thick eat-with-a-spoon smoothie. I blend half a banana, 3 strawberries, half a green apple, some spinach leaves, two tablespoons of plain 0% yogurt and one tablespoon of 0% vanilla greek yogurt. Then I add 1/4 cup of honey almond granola. About 250 calories, absolutely delicious, super healthy and very filling!!
  • ameliaannakin
    ameliaannakin Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I change my breakfast up everyday so I don't get bored. Some of my favourites are...

A weight watchers bagel and two tablespoons of peanut butter
    Granola, fat free greek yogurt and honey
    A Special K red berry cereal bar crumbled into fat free greek yogurt with a tablespoon of jam
    Oats so Simple golden syrup porridge sachet with raisins
    Strawberry, blueberry and banana smoothie with apple juice and a Special K double chocolate cereal bar
    Special K honey clusters with dried apricots and greek yogurt
    Jordan's country crisp with flame raisins and milk

:)
  • kishluv4u
    kishluv4u Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I normally have a greek yogurt and a banana for breakfast before the gym. Oh and water.