Skinny Saturday Challenge!

Options
124»

Replies

• lfarrell
    lfarrell Posts: 2
    Options
    Congrats on your 19 lbs lost! You go girl!
  • lfarrell
    lfarrell Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm 46 and it's not getting any easier to loose or maintain my weight. Exercise is the absolute key!
  • Cynduck
    Cynduck Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Love this! I'm so in!
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    Kelly & skywalker No rain here.. just 90+ temps... but were getting out SUPER early!
    What state (or country:laugh: ) are you in, Callie?

Sunny AZ :smile: How about you?

Lets kick it girls :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Northeastern Pennsylvania. Ever watch The Office? I live about 10 miutes from Scranton and I can tell you that there are definitely no palm trees here :laugh: . Apparently sometimes they can been seen on the show since they don't do much shooting here. Even though I've loved Steve Carell since his Daily Show days, I'm probably the only one around here who hasn't watched more than a few episodes of the show. I like the original British version :tongue:
  • skywalker
    Options
    I'm 46 and it's not getting any easier to loose or maintain my weight. Exercise is the absolute key!
    I'm with you! At 37 I have to work harder and harder to lose. I hope to be in the best shape of my life by 40 and then maintain :smile:
  • sundinsgurl
    sundinsgurl Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I am sooo in!! Tomorrow is my monthly weigh in so I could definetely use a Skinny Saturday. I hope to see a drop on the scale :)

Good luck everyone.. we can do it!!!
  • lexistepps
    lexistepps Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Morning, SSC lovelies! :flowerforyou:

Just had breakfast, now I'm going to sit and let it digest before getting an early workout in today, then scrubbing the crud out of my house :grumble: then taking my little one for a dip in the pool! Lots of exercise today!

Going to drink a gallon of water today....that TOM is coming up and I'm trying to ditch all of this fluid retention and bloating I've got going on!

Oh, and healthy snacks ONLY for me today! I haven't been very good about only eating fruit for a snack, so that is the goal! Fruit and veggies only!

Good luck everyone!!! :flowerforyou:
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Happy Skinny Saturday everyone!

The rain was pouring down here in IL this morning, so I got some light housework done, and just got done doing Jillian's 30 day shred. Finally the rain has stopped & it is just overcast right now, so I'm going to make myself a quick turkey wrap for lunch & then I'm headed out on my bike ride! I'll check in with you all later!

Kelly
  • skywalker
    Options
    I had an active day today. :happy: Mowed the lawn, did 30 Day Shred, AND painted a shed! :laugh: Now I have to make sure I don't undo everything at dinner :tongue: . Oh, and I drank tons of water without even trying. It's so hot and humid today, I needed it.

Happy SSC, ladies!!! :drinker:
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options

Amen sista! Gotta move it to lose it! (or even maintain it!!!) :laugh:

Today has been a challenge to be honest. I left for a funeral and normally I drink water in the car but knew it may be a while before I had access to a RR so I haven't had near the water I wanted...but it is still daylight so I am chugging. :drinker: Got a couple of quick workouts and am under my cals. SOOOOOO.....while I can't call it a Super Skinny Saturday.....I think I qualify for a Skinny Sat. :happy: How did everyone else do?

Hope to catch you here for the Skinny Wed. Challenge!!!
  • divachris2
    divachris2 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I did o.k., I exercised for 69 minutes today and burned off 343 calories.I drank 48 oz of water and have not gone over my calorie, fat and carb goal.But I did go over my sodium goal!:cry: My husband brought home Kentucky Fried chicken for dinner :ohwell: I had the grilled chicken but I still had a biscuit!So maybe I didn't double everything but it wasn't bad for a weekend!
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Well I had a great bike ride yesterday, even got a little wet because the rain came back again. But it was a good ride! Then I came back home & jumped on the treadmill for awhile! I had to get lots of workouts in because I planned my cheat night with my BFF to Olive Garden. However is it really considered a cheat when I still had 80 calories left after all was done for the day? :laugh:

I am so proud of myself for working hard for my Olive Garden! :bigsmile:

See you all for Skinny Wednesday!

Kelly
  • callie365
    callie365 Posts: 689
    Options
    Skywalker We tried... never could get into it! But I do like Steve Carell!
  • callie365
    callie365 Posts: 689
    Options
    Good Morning Skinnies :flowerforyou:

My stats for yesterday... 2hrs.-15 mins in the yard, 113.2 oz water & I logged in every bite & was under my cals.
  • skywalker
    Options
    Skywalker We tried... never could get into it! But I do like Steve Carell!
    Yeah, I watched some of the first season and that was it. I got spoiled by the British one.:laugh:
  • skywalker
    Options
    Just wanted to pass this along. Some of us in the Sat. & Wed. Challenges are also in Sunday Successes. Pop over if you'd like. :happy:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/59753-sunday-successes

Also, would anyone be interested in joining a 30 Day Shred group (or any other Jillian workout)? I started a thread, so feel free to join in...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/100268-30-day-shred-who-s-with-me