ANYone use the ITWORKS body wraps?

Options
Marcillene
Marcillene Posts: 484 Member
Any success stories or any information regarding them? anyone try them before?

Replies

• Jennifer10723
    Jennifer10723 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I am taking the greens. A friend of mine is a distributor and her mother has had some amazing results with them. I don't know that I am sold on the wraps themselves .. but the greens I love.
  • Marcillene
    Marcillene Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I am taking the greens. A friend of mine is a distributor and her mother has had some amazing results with them. I don't know that I am sold on the wraps themselves .. but the greens I love.

Whats the Greens?
  • larsensue
    larsensue Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    staying tuned to see the results... bump
  • keely1998
    keely1998 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    my sister loves them
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    As I understand, if you want to KEEP that inch off, you have to adopt them as a regular lifestyle regimine. It's great for if you have to have an inch off for a particular occasion, but otherwise, no.

I have a friend that sells them and she says that..."it works." No kidding. They take water weight off.

I'm watching her for a year to see what the final results are. So far, it's not looking too positive.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to use the "search" button next to setting and type in ITworks body wraps. You will find numerous threads with the same general feedback.
  • kellysawyers
    kellysawyers Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have. I didn't have the amazing inch loss that they advertise, but I do think they are great for tightening up loose skin. I guess I didn't realize that I had loose skin from a pregnancy/c-section, but it definitely tightened that skin in my lower abdomen.
  • Lori0534
    Lori0534 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I tried them before and honestly, not sure I saw much of a difference if any at all.
  • thisismeraw
    thisismeraw Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    They are a waste of money. They don't make you lose fat.

The wraps can cause a temporary loss of inches due to water loss in your body. Those inches return within a day. The pills don't help you lose any weight.

It's a waste of money and far too expensive for the crap results it gives. It is just another multi level marketing company. People promote the items because they are making money off of them... not because they work. Those "success" pictures are completely false and not an accurate view.
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    They're a waste of money. I know people who have used them, and went on and on about how great they were...right after they used them. You aren't losing weight with these, it's water. It's going to come back. If you're going to buy them, just send me the money instead, you'll get the same results and I'll get some money. :happy:
  • RoseTears143
    RoseTears143 Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    *face palm*
  • jamers3111
    jamers3111 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Funny... a friend of mine just posted her results on FB. I guess she's a new distributor. I get that if you want to get into your wedding dress or something like that, it'd be great for. But for long-term I think it's BS. If it's too good to be true it probably is. I asked her how long the results last and she said "Like anything it takes maintenance. And it depends on your diet." So apparently you have to do it often to keep that inch or two off. Sounds like a waste of money. It's cheaper to eat less ;)
  • megsi474
    megsi474 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Didn't do a damn thing.
  • teamstanish
    teamstanish Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I get sick of seeing people selling these wraps and people going gaga over it...hard work will get your further!
  • ellen_kay
    ellen_kay Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    The wraps are a load of crap. Don't do a damn thing. I tried some of the pill....crap. The only think I found worth the money was The Greens. Not real sure what all the bit about alkaline is, but they make me feel better and help with the digestive system, if you know what I mean.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,610 Member
    Options
    Yes they work on wrapping you up in monthly supplies so upline makes bucu bucks.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Jennifer10723
    Options

Whats the Greens?

They are 8-10 servings of fruits and vegetables. It is a powder that you mix with water or orange juice.. or whatever you want actually. They are loaded with all kinds of vitamins and minerals. They have pretty much taken away all of my cravings. That I can speak of by experience.

As far as the wraps go .. they don't take water weight at all. They do basically what a massage does for you .. it removes toxins from your body or cells or whatever. You have to drink tons of water to flush them out and that allows your body to process better. Its basically why after a deep massage you have to drink tons of water .. to flush out the toxins. You have to continue with the wraps to continue to lose inches. My friends mother has used 4 wraps and the body defining gel and you can truly see the results on her. They have lasted for 2 months so far. I dunno.
  • Jennifer10723
    Options
    *face palm*

that isn't necessary. geez.
  • thisismeraw
    thisismeraw Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options

As far as the wraps go .. they don't take water weight at all. They do basically what a massage does for you .. it removes toxins from your body or cells or whatever. You have to drink tons of water to flush them out and that allows your body to process better. Its basically why after a deep massage you have to drink tons of water .. to flush out the toxins. You have to continue with the wraps to continue to lose inches. My friends mother has used 4 wraps and the body defining gel and you can truly see the results on her. They have lasted for 2 months so far. I dunno.

Your body doesn't store toxins and even if it did, a wrap you wear for 45 minutes won't take them away.

They make you lose water weight... no one has inches of toxins built up in their system.
  • RoseTears143
    RoseTears143 Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    *face palm*

that isn't necessary. geez.

Your "that isn't necessary" wasn't necessary. Did I say anything rude? No. Did I insult anyone? Nope.

I just think it's a waste of time and money to use those wraps, like the majority of others posting in here. People always looking for the easy option to lose the weight by taking diet pills or using crazy wraps and creams. Don't be so overly sensitive to things people post in these forums. There are some that are much more direct and blunt than I.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!