45 Lbs Gone!

Options
2»

Replies

• KateRunsColorado
    KateRunsColorado Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!

I didn't have a specific diet - just to keep to my calories and workout almost every day (at the begining I excercised about 4-5 days/week, now, I'm addicted and workout atleast 6 days/week, if not all 7). For the first 30 lbs I didn't follow macros at all, I just worked on staying under my calorie goal. For the last 15, I've been trying to focus more on reaching my macros, especially the protein goals! I eat around 1800 calories per day (I was eating less at the beginning, but as I started working out more intensly, I knew I needed more!). When I do long runs (10+ miles), I add at least an additional 500, if not more.

And silvergurl for my first female finisher in that 5K, I am proud of it, but I always have to say, it was a really small race, so not too much competition...haha, I never usually come anywhere close to winning anything, so that was an exciting day for me! I typically run 8:30-9:30 minute miles on shorter runs (up to 6 miles), and 9:30 - 10:30 minute miles on long runs.
  • 1brokegal44
    1brokegal44 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look terrific---skinny girl. :wink:
  • Johlawrence
    Johlawrence Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    All I can say is WOW!!! You look amazing!!!
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your amazing transformation!
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, really!! Great job!! :flowerforyou:
  • gadenni34
    gadenni34 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic! and thanks for the reminder and inspiration that slow and steady is the way to go...in both running and weight loss!!
  • Hopelessone
    Hopelessone Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Good job!! You look great
  • larryc0923
    larryc0923 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look amazing and your determination to stick with it over such a long time is inspirational. Thankk you for sharing.
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Also - here's another "After" picture:

540bfa09-ea2a-496d-909c-90ba1d34c017.jpg

I literally said "wow" out loud looking at this. Love your success story, and the way that you believe in yourself is so inspiring. :flowerforyou: Good job, you are one gorgeous lady!!!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    thanks for this post and the pics, as i am closer to my goal pics that display this amount of weight loss will keep me motivated, it's still a big difference, good for you!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!