Tattoos, Piercings and Stretched Ears, Oh my!

Replies

• TitzMcGeez
    TitzMcGeez Posts: 104
    I've got my nose pierced, a monroe, and my ears gauged to 2... I had two cartilage piercings as well as my nipples but have since removed them for personal reasons.

I've had a lot of ink done, some good, some bad... I'll post them here for all to see....

my back:
    back_zps3d94493d.jpg

chest:
    IMG_2252_zpsd328a1f4.jpg
    IMG_0704_zps29a39b4c.jpg

left forearm:
    NDBT_zpsd3354d1a.jpg

right wrist:
    cupcake_zps3628bb3e.jpg

left hip:
    IMG_5322_zps88f2f439.jpg

left foot:
    foot_zps25fa8164.jpg

I eventually want to do a 3/4 sleeve on my right arm, who knows when I'll have the time/money for that....
  • bearkisses
    bearkisses Posts: 1,252 Member
    i had my tongue pierced for two years (why do the rings never stay in?!) before taking it out in frustration. currently have triple pierced lobes, rook, daith and tragus. ink on my back, want to add to my shoulder!

i kind of want a nipple piercing, but i hear it fracks up the milk ducts for women who have kids later?? maybe just an urban myth.

I think it is a myth.
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    I have snakebite piercings and a cruddy tattoo in between my shoulderblades of my zodiac sign. Will get that covered up with something better eventually. I had my labret, but I took it out last year because not only is it slightly off-center, but it got annoying, the stud on the jewelry kept falling out and the jewelry left a lovely indent in my lower gum.
  • MaydayParadeGirl
    MaydayParadeGirl Posts: 190 Member
    I'm coming to boring up your post YAY I don't have any piercings but my ears and I don't wear earings in them because I feel like my ears stick out weird and I don't like to draw attention to them. I have a peace sign/heart mixed on my right wrist with some other hearts around it for a tattoo as of right now.

HOWEVER! I am saving up the money to get the masks of comedy and tradegdy, one each on top of each foot, which will 'connect' with a ribbon through the middle so that when I stand with my feet together they will touch. It's just going to remind me how much Drama club in high school really saved me from falling down a dark path and I eventually want to get Yoda's lightsaber tattoo'd along the side of my left forearm..

I only have those two planned out I'll probably stop after that :)
  • mfrkorey
    mfrkorey Posts: 176 Member
    Have: 3 tats shoulder, back and left arm. The one on my arm is my fave. It is an ambigram of my daughters' names, Kali and Emma (in my profile pics) and 4 piercings in one ear and 3 in the other

Had: both nipples (did not "mess up" my milk ducts but sometimes my daughter would get more flow and get choked up). and had my belly button done until I was fat enough that nobody got to see my belly anymore! haha!
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Several tattoos, only my nose pierced.
  • GnomeLove
    GnomeLove Posts: 379
    I have 5 tattoos and a few piercings. I have never really understood the stretched out ear thing.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,474 Member
    virgin pure and innocent,
  • Ashleyxjamie
    Ashleyxjamie Posts: 223 Member
    I have 7 piercings (4 in my ears) and a HUGE pin up mermaid tattoo on my right outer thigh that I drew myself :wink:
  • MaydayParadeGirl
    MaydayParadeGirl Posts: 190 Member
    I have 5 tattoos and a few piercings. I have never really understood the stretched out ear thing.

i had a friend in high school who had wicked gauges and i used to stick **** in the during class. i would never do it, on some people it looks decent but the REALLY big ones...i just don't understand..
  • TheBeerRunner
    TheBeerRunner Posts: 2,777 Member
    Used to stick pens and pencils and other random round objects through my stretched lobes. It was entertaining.
  • chooriyah
    chooriyah Posts: 469 Member
    2x lower ear both sides, top of one ear (letting that one close up though), one tragus, labrette and nose.
  • jolene_ca
    jolene_ca Posts: 91 Member
    8 piercings (3 in my ears and I retired my tongue piercing) A half sleeve (tiki and hawaiin flowers with gears with symbolic trinkets in them on my inner bicep) Going to make if a full sleeve I think. Large Celtic Mother's Knot on my upper middle back. Flanked by 3 stars on each side for all of my babies. And I have a lower back tattoo.
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    8 x ear piercings
    belly button.. and i use to have my nose but not anymore.

3 x tattoos.
    and soon to be two more going up my ankle.
  • pprtvg
    pprtvg Posts: 8
    I am all about tattoos! I can sit through a 3-hour tattooing session, no problem, but a piercing needle coming at me is a no-can-do. I have my nose pierced and the whole process made for 10 of the most traumatic minutes of my life. I currently have 4 tattoos (wrist, forearm, ribs, hip) and have at least 2 more planned :)
  • pfgaytriot
    pfgaytriot Posts: 238 Member
    Once upon a time, I had 11 piercings. I now only wear my 0 gauge plugs. I also have three tattoos.

This one is my newest tattoo. It is located on my right forearm. I got it on June 1 to serve as a medical ID. The doctors recommend medical ID bracelets, I felt I needed something a bit more permanent.
    DonorTattoo-2.jpg

I got this one last October. It's on the bottom of my left wrist. For those of you who don't know, that's the Umbrella Corporation logo from the Resident Evil.
    ResidentEvil-2.jpg

And this is my first tattoo. It's on my back. It's four years old now. Thirteen was my softball number.
    13_tattoo-2.jpg
  • pfgaytriot
    pfgaytriot Posts: 238 Member
    Who gets this reference?! (I promise it looks better in person, plus I've had it touched up since this was taken.)

lost_zpsfcc17ebc.jpg

Those numbers are bad luck! :wink:

I'd like to get the all of the Dharma Initiative logos tattooed on me.
  • rayzerwolf
    rayzerwolf Posts: 203 Member
    3 tattoos a wolf on my back, butterfly with skulls in the wings on my arm, and what we call the goatapus on my foot. 2 gauge earning on my left ear one ear rim, right ear 2 other than the gauge on ear lobe, nose ring, tongue and Monroe and i plan one more tattoos. Goatapuss is in my profile pic
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    i had my tongue pierced for two years (why do the rings never stay in?!) before taking it out in frustration. currently have triple pierced lobes, rook, daith and tragus. ink on my back, want to add to my shoulder!

i kind of want a nipple piercing, but i hear it fracks up the milk ducts for women who have kids later?? maybe just an urban myth.

I think it is a myth.
    I know they take forever to heal.

I have the normal double piercings on my ears, plus a daith, tragus, helix and a set of auricles. I want a forward helix to even my ears out (5 in one and 4 in the other). My eyebrow was done when I was 20, but got ripped out at 21 and I have a nice scar. My tongue is still pierced.

I have 6 tattoos. Going to be getting #7 this summer.
  • 5 piercings on my ears, eyebrow, two microdermals in my back, both nipples, nose and a tattoo that covers from my neck to my braline on my back (that's all for now)