Do you track your vitamins?

2»

Replies

• missADS1981
    missADS1981 Posts: 364 Member
    I don't but I am also very OCD about taking mine every morning and when I return from a day of work. I have a morning set and an evening set i take. I never miss.
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    as kind of a general rule I try to get 25g of fiber everyday from fruits and veggies and 100% of Vit A and C from whole foods. If I hit that, and hit my protein macro with at least 75g of fat, I'm usually ate right that day.

I occasionally take a multi, but I don't log it (and it's mainly for the B vitamins, but I'm not really deficient in those, I just like my pee looking like it came from an alien).
  • shaybuggie
    shaybuggie Posts: 160 Member
    I don't take them as often as I should, but I track when I do (for self accountability or something).
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,487 Member
    I save them as a recipe so I only have to enter one thing instead of a bunch of separate items - if I buy a different brand or something its really easy to change too. Mine are 55 calories a day.
  • Danni3ll3
    Danni3ll3 Posts: 365 Member
    I save them as a recipe so I only have to enter one thing instead of a bunch of separate items - if I buy a different brand or something its really easy to change too. Mine are 55 calories a day.

I use the copy the day before function so I don't have to enter them individually each day.