HUGE SUCCESS STORY (w/ Pics)!

Options
1235»

Replies

• PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    IDK about the befores, but the afters are him... he sent me a pic of him naked dancing...

stickmanhatdance_zps37cb4f7d.gif

i was traumatized.

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU POSTED THIS IN OPEN FORUM!

That was an intimate gift for your eyes only!! I am so humiliated.
    1200 calories! I knew it!!! You are stick thin from STARVATION MODE! I can't believe you are parading around your success like you want all of us to starve ourselves just like you did... Not everybody wants to look like a lollipop you know!

It may not be too late. You could still do this the "right way" and correct the damage. Do a search on "road map" -- and bring a calculator. Or a math major. Or both.

Listen 1200 has worked for lots of people! I'm obviously not starving because MFP told me to eat 1200. And for your information, I've already looked at road map. I had a linguist, mathematician, and a cryptoanalyst help me go over it. It still didn't really mean anything to me.

If you are so humiliated, why did you quote with the gif in the quote? You must know that even if the mods pull her original post, yours will stay up for the whole world to see? You know the forum is searchable on Google right? And that your title of Success Story will probably generate tons of traffic to this very thread?

As for your claim about the road map, obviously you have lost too many brain cells due to starvation mode to understand it. You should immediately up your calories to 5000, and make sure you have Pop Tarts, bacon, and ice cream on hand. Oh, and continue to lift heavy, of course. After about two weeks, you will probably be at "peak bulk" and will then be able to see the light.
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    If you are so humiliated, why did you quote with the gif in the quote? You must know that even if the mods pull her original post, yours will stay up for the whole world to see? You know the forum is searchable on Google right? And that your title of Success Story will probably generate tons of traffic to this very thread?

I'm a stixhibitionist.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    brilliant. heehee
  • soontobemomma
    Options
    I have tears in my eyes:cry::cry: You sir! have inspired me :flowerforyou:
  • Kaoticma07
    Kaoticma07 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    :laugh: LOL Your pics maid my night When i opened this post and saw your pics i just burst out laughing...But in all seriousness you look so thin Keep it up I hope you are happy with the results:smile:
  • jessicae1aine
    jessicae1aine Posts: 885
    Options
    Psssh. Totally not even the same person.
  • AmberleyAngel
    AmberleyAngel Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Oh, wow! Superb job that we can only hope to aspire to. There's only one thing I'm a teensy bit worried about. I think you've lost too much weight off your head. Really man. Ya could dip your head in some bubble mix, stand in a strong wind and create a giant bubble.
  • misstmarie1990
    Options
    Total inspiration :laugh: