How many of your MFP friends are IRL friends?

Options

Replies

• TMartinFranklin
    Options
    None....yet.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Wait Wait Wait!!! Hold the presses!! Cyber-sex isn't REAL? It can't be... Cause I've got this positive stick in my hand and it's going to want answers.

It must have been when I posted this gif in another thread...

sperm_into_egg.JPG
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Wait Wait Wait!!! Hold the presses!! Cyber-sex isn't REAL? It can't be... Cause I've got this positive stick in my hand and it's going to want answers.

It must have been when I posted this gif in another thread...

sperm_into_egg.JPG

Uh. Oh. I may have just impregnated this entire thread. My child support costs are going to bankrupt me.
  • toutmonpossible
    toutmonpossible Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    None. Most of my friends are slim and even if they could lose a few pounds they don't use sites like this.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options

YOU TOLD ME YOU WERE USING A FIREWALL!!!
  • Aviation21
    Aviation21 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    HUH?!?! This isn't Real Life? Who Says??? :sad:
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Just one.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    1 college friend mentioned it and we are friends here but he isn't very active. So none I guess.
  • Junken_Diraffe
    Junken_Diraffe Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Several are irl friends now, but I met them here. I am not friends here with anyone I knew irl before this. I'm not as open irl, it's much easier to be open to "anonymous strangers online" even if they become irl friends later. The dynamic had been established, so it works.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    *looks around*

Now I don't know which of you are the father...

The special snowflake's pics are pretty incriminating, but I know how conniving wheird can be. Ugh. This is going to be difficult.
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    When you say IRL life...I don't ge tit. I chat with my MFP friends while I'm awake. The IRL people, I don't associate with them nearly as much.

So to me, MFP is IRL. I don't feel a need to be a different person on here versus "IRL". So what if I told that lady at the fruit stand "would bang". Shock factor has its benefits.

Then YOU have NO real concept of FRIEND...Like Many of these people these days who really think they can "Be in Love" with someone they have NEVER met, that's an Emotionally Immature person. But that is where "we" are headed these days, the "Manti Teo" effect, but even he had to awaken and get an IRL girl...or do you also believe that "cyber sex" is real, if so I guess you can make a cyber baby and have a cyber family. DUDE Please!!!

Seriously??

I posted pictures earlier in this thread of MFPeeps I have finally got to meet in person. I have plenty of people on my friends list that I consider true friends, even if i haven't gotten the chance to see them yet, including the one you are attacking right now.

Just because YOU don't/can't bond with someone without occupying the same physical space doesn't mean others can't or haven't. A relationship isn't defined by YOUR terms, and you need to take your judgmental attitude and stay away from my friend.

*edited to remove the words I truly wanted to say b/c you aren't worth the strike.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Currently banging all of them.
  • ZozoMonster
    ZozoMonster Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Out of 331 friends, I know about 5 in real life
  • Junken_Diraffe
    Junken_Diraffe Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Well there's her:

66536_1614691496024_7099518_n_zpse7aac825.jpg

My lovahs:

579551_4576764819794_1387878735_n.jpg

and proof I motorboated Odus

motorboat_zps04ceaa25.jpg

I'm a little hurt I didn't make the photo montage...
  • HannahPendrigh
    HannahPendrigh Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    only 2... always looking for more MFP friends though so get adding :)
  • petersonabt
    petersonabt Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    One I know outside of MFP the rest I do not know outside of the site.
  • MicroHez
    MicroHez Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    5!!! My aunt, a family friend, my sister-in-law, a high school friend and a friend from WoW (though neither of us play anymore).
  • JulesAlloggio
    JulesAlloggio Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I have 2 on here that I know personally

my hubby and one of my best girlfriend
  • Linbo93
    Linbo93 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Nah, I like to keep MFP friends and IRL friends separate. I share too many personal details about my weight and stats to invite people I see face-to-face along for the ride. I LOVE having the MFP support, and I feel like I CAN share more with my MFP friends because there is a nice level of anonymity here. I can be more honest!
  • conniemaxwell5
    conniemaxwell5 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    I joined the site with 3 IRL friends to help keep each other accountable. I've added a few from MFP that seem to share interests and goals and we support each other as well, but the IRL friends are the ones that still help keep me accountable because I see them several times a week and they KNOW me! I like having a mix of both.