Pics -100lbs gone and I will wear this bikini in public

Options

Replies

• triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    Wow girl! Nice job! You don't even look like you have saggy skin!?!?

Do you have any? Did you do anything to prevent it??

Yes I still have some but it has improved drastically over the last year. Just maintaining a smaller frame has allowed a good bit of it to retract. Last summer I was pretty sure I would never wear a bikini without a coverup. I had a a lot of loose skin especially on my face and my midsection. It was depressing but I decided I still looked better thin so I maintained and my skin bounced back. I still have some but most of the paper thin stretch mark riddled skin sits below my bikini line.

Hopefully the take away is: Even if you do not like everything about your results when you get to your goal, keep it up. It takes time for your body to redistribute the remaining skin and fat pockets, so a bit more patience will yield better results. :-)
  • bartin32
    bartin32 Posts: 16
    Options
    All I got to say is wow. Keep on rocking it girl.:smile:
  • justjenny
    justjenny Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! You are such an inspiration! Thanks for posting! :smile:
  • totalsham
    totalsham Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Wow girl! Nice job! You don't even look like you have saggy skin!?!?

Do you have any? Did you do anything to prevent it??

Yes I still have some but it has improved drastically over the last year. Just maintaining a smaller frame has allowed a good bit of it to retract. Last summer I was pretty sure I would never wear a bikini without a coverup. I had a a lot of loose skin especially on my face and my midsection. It was depressing but I decided I still looked better thin so I maintained and my skin bounced back. I still have some but most of the paper thin stretch mark riddled skin sits below my bikini line.

Hopefully the take away is: Even if you do not like everything about your results when you get to your goal, keep it up. It takes time for your body to redistribute the remaining skin and fat pockets, so a bit more patience will yield better results. :-)

I have marks as well, and to tell you the truth, i rather be thinner and have them and the loose skin, over being out of shape and heavy.

but....

at the hospital, the second time moms and the nursing staff swear by a mixture of coca butter, extra virgin coconut oil and retinol a. to be used twice a day on stretch marks over a few months will make them heal.
  • pinkledoodledoo
    pinkledoodledoo Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Wow, you don't look a day over 17 in those pics! Congrats on your success, it's really an inspiration!
  • ajoakland83
    Options
    OMG - what an inspiration!! You look amazing:) I hope next summer I will be able to sport something as hot:) Well done:)!!!
  • Gmtribble90
    Gmtribble90 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    This is awesome! Gives me much hope :)
  • MeIShouldB
    MeIShouldB Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!
  • sofitheteacup
    sofitheteacup Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    awesme job, lady! :)
  • DeliriumCanBeFun
    DeliriumCanBeFun Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Seriously, I have tears in my eyes. You look incredible, and how wonderful for your children that your health has become a priority.
  • krsaxton
    krsaxton Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    WOW! Congratulations!!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    as you should! Rock those, hot stuff!!
  • elisew34
    elisew34 Posts: 27
    Options
    Wow!! You look stunning! Well done on your fabulous new look :happy:

I must admit I did scroll from the last 'heavier' pic of you to the 'lighter' you to check it was the same person lol.

Well done, you should be extremely proud of your hard work and determination. :glasses:
  • ebk8767
    ebk8767 Posts: 5
    Options
    Wow.....good for you!!!! I am just starting on my 100 pound weight loss journey. You are an inspiration!!!!
  • divaford140
    divaford140 Posts: 2,511 Member
    Options
    Big Congrats Girlfriend! You are rockin it and all the kudos are well deserved!!!!!! P.S. - I'm digging the S swimsuit - that's just too scandalously cute!!!!
  • TheStephil
    TheStephil Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job, you look stunning! i had to scroll back and forth between your before and after pictures a few times before my eyes believed it was the same person. It's amazing what we can do with hard work and determination.
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Congratulations!! Inspirational!!
  • Eyerin
    Eyerin Posts: 24
    Options
    In your initial post, it was quite a build up to what you had accomplished and I was waiting in anticipation to see the pics you posted. I was expecting a major transformation and you DELIVERED!!!!!

Wow, you look amazing!

You must be SO proud of yourself. You deserve it!
  • Dollymaker
    Dollymaker Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    WELL DONE!!!!! You look FABULOUS!!!!!! I can tell that you FEEL as good as you look.....your face just shines with happiness!
    What an inspiration you are!!!!
  • suchastruggle
    suchastruggle Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! If I ever got to look that good in a bikini I'd wear it EVERYWHERE!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!