Replies

• BeautifullyB
    BeautifullyB Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Inspiring indeed! You look fabulous!
  • caz1507
    caz1507 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    WOW that is such a transformation!!!!!!! you are absolutely stunning :happy:
  • Chunkilious
    Options
    You are a total inspiration! You are beautiful and you look fantastic. Well done.:flowerforyou:
  • Angie_1991
    Angie_1991 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • MBPHILLIP21
    Options
    What d hell???? That is absolutely amazing. You even look much younger. Great Job
  • sunnyskyjb
    sunnyskyjb Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Wow, congrats!!
  • ckasap
    ckasap Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME! Congratulations and great work!
  • slimsteelerfan
    slimsteelerfan Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Girl! You look amazing!!!!!!!! You looked so like a "Suzy homemaker" in the fat photos. Now you look like you have nannies and you are a "Beverly Hills Housewife". GO GIRL! LOL
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You look AMAZING girl!!! Congrats! :)
  • ohaston
    ohaston Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Simply AMAZING !!! Thanks for taking the time to provide a little inspiration!
  • anniegail1961
    Options
    Hi There: Congratulations on all your success! Wow! You look great!
    Your kids must be so proud! Way to Go!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    so great when we all can see how the hard work pays off! You look fit and fab... enjoy the new you. great work.
  • angelatjones16
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look great!
  • Haima
    Haima Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You worked so hard and it shows : )
  • nboks
    nboks Posts: 41
    Options
    i always look at this section of the forum to get inspired and this is definitely inspirational!

great job, you look awesome!
  • adelemerifield
    Options
    Wow - you look absolutely fantastic! Definitely given me the boost I needed to continue. Enjoy the beach looking hot hot HOT!
  • tessiebear40
    tessiebear40 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fabulous. Brag and brag some more. You deserve it all after your hard work. So happy for you. Thanks for the inspiration :flowerforyou:
  • sallyann10010
    sallyann10010 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Wow you look fantastic, you've lost over 100lbs and your stomach looks so good! You've given me inspiration.:wink:
  • jenniferwren
    jenniferwren Posts: 189
    Options
    you look utterly amazing, hot hot hot!!! and ten years younger!!!! fantastic job!
  • dgb26
    dgb26 Posts: 77
    Options
    Spectacular! There was a hottie hidden in there all along. Very inspirational. Thanks for posting!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!