MFP looks kind of wacky.....

Options
124»

Replies

• x_JT_x
    x_JT_x Posts: 364
    Options
    My MFP is all messed up to hope they fix it. Don't know what I will do I cannot figure it out the way it is. Makes me mad I sure don't want to quit this site.

Wow, 30 minutes between a technical problem starting, and threats of leaving the site? Bit harsh.

"Hurry up and fix it"

"Looking for a place to complain"

Seriously?? Sorry to infringe on your sense of entitlement folks but since you seem to have forgotten, the owners of MFP provide you with this service for FREE. It's their site. Not yours. If they want to make changes, improvements or scrap it altogether that's up to them. They don't owe any of us a thing. Good grief.
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    My MFP is all messed up to hope they fix it. Don't know what I will do I cannot figure it out the way it is. Makes me mad I sure don't want to quit this site.

Wow, 30 minutes between a technical problem starting, and threats of leaving the site? Bit harsh.

"Hurry up and fix it"

Seriously?? Sorry to infringe on your sense of entitlement folks but since you seem to have forgotten, the owners of MFP provide you with this service for FREE. It's their site. Not yours. If they want to make changes, improvements or scrap it altogether that's up to them. They don't owe any of us a thing. Good grief.
    If the internet traffic stopped flowing through here the people who pay to advertise here would not advertise here anymore. To say that the members should not suggest improvements, or wish for a functional site simply because the way they pay is not with money but simply with their presence, is a little absurd don't you think?
  • x_JT_x
    Options

"Hurry up and fix it"

If the internet traffic stopped flowing through here the people who pay to advertise here would not advertise here anymore. To say that the members should not suggest improvements, or wish for a functional site simply because the way they pay is not with money but simply with their presence, is a little absurd don't you think?

Where did I say that members shouldn't suggest improvements? Where did I say that members shouldn't wish for a functional site? I didn't say either of those things. And in answer to your question, what I find absurd is the notion that one can make demands of a service provided them at no charge. We are all free to come and go as we please, no strings attached. Rather than gripe and complain that a momentary glitch caused a bit of inconvenience, an appreciation for all that is being provided and a bit of patience is more appropriate.
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options

"Hurry up and fix it"

Where did I say that members shouldn't suggest improvements? Where did I say that members shouldn't wish for a functional site? I didn't say either of those things. And in answer to your question, what I find absurd is the notion that one can make demands of a service provided them at no charge. We are all free to come and go as we please, no strings attached. Rather than gripe and complain that a momentary glitch caused a bit of inconvenience, an appreciation for all that is being provided and a bit of patience is more appropriate.

" If they want to make changes, improvements or scrap it altogether that's up to them. They don't owe any of us a thing. Good grief." Your words. Up to them, not us, the users of course. People do appreciate the site, but they also appreciate functionality and ease of use.
  • x_JT_x
    Options

"Hurry up and fix it"

" If they want to make changes, improvements or scrap it altogether that's up to them. They don't owe any of us a thing. Good grief." Your words. Up to them, not us, the users of course. People do appreciate the site, but they also appreciate functionality and ease of use.

Yes, that is exactly what I said. Not sure how that correlates to the claims that I said members shouldn't suggest improvements or wish for a functional site though. I wish for a lot of things. What I don't do is feel entitled to them, especially when they are freely provided. Nor do I grouse and look for a way to complain when things go awry, as they often times do.