To Be NAKED or Not to be when...

Options

Replies

• htimsm87
    htimsm87 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Just be consistent. You are looking for a trend over time as opposed to a point in time..
  • ycats00
    ycats00 Posts: 2
    Options
    Monday morning in my underwear. :)
  • justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Since my original weigh-in for my tracking purposes was without clothes, that's how I do my weigh-ins. I also put the scale on the same spot on the floor as well.
  • odddrums
    odddrums Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I always weigh myself before and/or after a shower so I'm usually naked anyway and I'm a bit of a numbers freak so I like the slightly more accurate reading. I think the biggest thing is to use the same scale for each weigh in as they all differ slightly. You can always just deduct a pound for your clothes if you want, or just not care :P
  • josavage
    josavage Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Naked before my shower in the morning. As for the doctor's office - my scale is heavy or his is light because I always weigh the same at his office with my clothes and shoes on as I do at my house naked. The biggest difference I've seen is a half a pound.
  • smiley245
    smiley245 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    . Besides, for official weigh-ins at the doctor's you'd have clothes on. :laugh:

lol My previous family Dr used to make me weigh in naked, while holding that tiny paper sheet they give us for modesty, backside all out there...it was really odd. :embarassed:

At home I weigh naked once a week, in the morning.

He just wanted to look at your *kitten*.
    I did have to stand there for quite a while.....oh and It was a she! :bigsmile: lol
  • stephenszymanski
    stephenszymanski Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I do it in my underwear, in the morning. No reason to weigh my clothes and any waste that may need to come out, haha.

I hate getting weighed at the doctors, because I have all my clothes and stuff on. It usually adds at least 7 pounds. So, I normally try to get away with weighing myself in the morning before going. Usually the nurse doesn't argue with me, sometimes she does.
  • rem10210
    rem10210 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Like the day I was born! just make sure the dogs are out of the bathroom ...
  • Luvmesumkenny
    Luvmesumkenny Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    ALWAYS Naked =)
    1st thing after my morning pee pee :wink:
  • rem10210
    rem10210 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Personally, I do it first thing Saturday morning in the buff after losing any excess waste ifyaknowwhatimean...

Personal experience the "ifyaknowwhatimean" can make a huge difference! 1/2 lb once ...
  • hkmurphy83
    hkmurphy83 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I weigh every day, but I officially weigh in on Thursday mornings after my workout, after going to the bathroom, naked, before my shower. Seems to be my lightest time of day!
  • Ashshell
    Ashshell Posts: 185
    Options
    I weigh while wearing my pajamas, which is typically a pair of shorts and a tshirt.
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Butt naked. Butt. Naked.
  • JessieJanie
    JessieJanie Posts: 428
    Options
    Naked.
  • JessicaOnKeto
    JessicaOnKeto Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Neekid!! :drinker:
  • egwene1977
    egwene1977 Posts: 69
    Options
    Naked, right after I get done working out and ready to hit the showers.
  • BobOki
    BobOki Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Yup! Why should I count my sweatpants?
    But then again, sometimes I just like walking around nekked :smile:

So wait... is THIS the appropriate time to say pics or it didn't happen? ;P
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    My thoughts exactly, to bad the Doc's office doesn't allow nude options ;)

I'm a doctor, you can come over to my place and weigh in nude. (Not really a doctor, but I am willing to pretend to be)
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I'm usually not, but my scale seems smart and doesn't seem to care if I have clothes or not (it's usually just cotton stuff anyway).
  • AmberLee2012
    AmberLee2012 Posts: 540
    Options
    I weigh in with a tank top and boy shorts.