To Be NAKED or Not to be when...

Options

Replies

• SieSie76
    SieSie76 Posts: 60
    Options
    I weigh myself in the morning before eating but after going to the bathroom.... all in my BIRTHDAY SUIT!! :laugh: :blushing:

As to when I record? I'm gonna start recording when a pound is lost or gained. That way, when I look at my charts, I can see when I was most successful and see if I can repeat it.
  • DeliriumCanBeFun
    DeliriumCanBeFun Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Naked, except for my glasses so I can actually see the scale:glasses:
  • bgelliott
    bgelliott Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I weigh naked every time to be consistent. I do it after I pee and before I shower, drink or eat in the morning :-)
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    I tried to weigh my underwear on the scale. It said zero. I guess I could weigh them on the kitchen scale, but the kids might not appreciate it the next time I go to weigh their dinner.

I don't think it matters one way or another. We're talking a matter of grams.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    im a scale freak, so i weigh naked every morning after my morning bowel movement.
  • edge_dragoncaller
    edge_dragoncaller Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    I usually weigh in wearing just socks. My scale is in the basement and that concrete is cold in the mornings, haha
  • MaydayParadeGirl
    MaydayParadeGirl Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    It doesn't matter which way you weigh in as long as you are consistent. I think a lot of people like to weigh in while naked (me included) because you don't know for sure how much your clothes might add to your weigh in. It'd probably only be like .2 or something like that but still, ever little .2 counts :)
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    My thoughts exactly, to bad the Doc's office doesn't allow nude options ;)

I'm a doctor, you can come over to my place and weigh in nude. (Not really a doctor, but I am willing to pretend to be)

hi.
  • beverlybw
    beverlybw Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Personally, I do it first thing Saturday morning in the buff after losing any excess waste ifyaknowwhatimean...

This, except on Tuesdays. -Shrug- just cause I decided on a Tuesday to keep track of my weight loss and I've been doing it weekly on Tuesdays ever since lol.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    The answer is always be naked.
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    My thoughts exactly, to bad the Doc's office doesn't allow nude options ;)

I'm a doctor, you can come over to my place and weigh in nude. (Not really a doctor, but I am willing to pretend to be)

hi.

You can come too.
  • DownrangeDave57
    DownrangeDave57 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Tshirt and sweats, no shoes, first thing after morning pee each day and with (portable) scale in same place on tiled floor to avoid any carpet variance.

So, with that much precision, how the heck does my weight swing by as much as 5 lb day to day, or even between when I go to bed and when I first wake up? 1-2 lb I get, but not 4-5. Bumpy ride, but I hang on...it's sometimes like FL weather: if I don't like my weight, just wait a few hours and it'll change. :)
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    Is this a trick question?
  • Ping2011
    Ping2011 Posts: 2
    Options
    Keeping track of the number on the scale is over kill...don't think too much about it. Just be consistent like someone had mentioned...the number on the scale won't tell much...the number on your belt/pant size is better...as long as you fit in smaller belt/pant...you’re doing it correctly...I personally keep track of BF% and measure my waist instead of weight. Remmember, mucle weight more than fat!
  • Megs081211
    Megs081211 Posts: 150
    Options
    It doesn't matter which way you weigh in as long as you are consistent. I think a lot of people like to weigh in while naked (me included) because you don't know for sure how much your clothes might add to your weigh in. It'd probably only be like .2 or something like that but still, ever little .2 counts :)

I once weighed myself with my pj's then took my pj's off and weighed myself again and it was 1.5 difference. so I weigh naked. cause 1.5 pound makes a difference lol.
  • LuckyMunky
    LuckyMunky Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself in just my undies every Thursday morning after I use the toilet but before I pour my morning coffee. I think the main thing is to be consistent with your weigh ins in how you're dressed, time of day, etc. That should give the most accurate reading.
  • MaydayParadeGirl
    MaydayParadeGirl Posts: 190 Member
    Options

I once weighed myself with my pj's then took my pj's off and weighed myself again and it was 1.5 difference. so I weigh naked. cause 1.5 pound makes a difference lol.

I totally did not expect it to be that much! Good knowledge.
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    I do mine before I shower, so I am naked on weigh-in
  • bronx1101
    bronx1101 Posts: 48
    Options
    I workout first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Since I shower right after my workout, I just hop on the scale right before I get in.
  • Babeskeez
    Babeskeez Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    I usually only wear underwear to bed so almost naked I guess.