Breast questions for the Ladies

Options
2»

Replies

• RunningOnPurple
    RunningOnPurple Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Yes, that's me, too. I've gone from a 48DDD to a 38H and I still have over 100 pounds to lose! Heaven help me when I reach my goal weight! :laugh:
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    For me I haven't gotten bigger but definitely firmer and rounder due to strength training. Very nice! I'm 41 and have had 3 kids, so my chest was getting soft and saggy.
  • shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I was a 36DD and now I'm a 34D. I don't have much left to lose either, so I'm guessing they won't go anywhere. :)
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    This happened to me too, I went from a 40B to a 34C when I lost weight.
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    You probably are just developing the muscle underneath.

This. As you strngthen the chest wall and pec muscles under the girls they will look more perky and appear firmer. You can't "firm" up fat/breast tissue. Just the muscle underneath.

^^Truth!
  • karinefitness
    karinefitness Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Went from a D to a C and they're still shrinking. Not happy and getting this resolved this summer! I'm done with my shrinking boobies!

I'm glad you're happy about this, I really wish I was, but I'm not :(
  • carrietehbear
    carrietehbear Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    My breast did get smaller. (42D to 34C) However, as I started working more on upper body they got firmer/perkier.
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Lifting_Knitter Posts: 1,025
    Options
    Can't relate unfortunately. I went from a 36DD to a 32B and mine are saggy and sad. :(

Mine too are saggy and sad. Your workout must target your chest well.
  • Alexandra289
    Alexandra289 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    So jealous if yours are getting bigger and firmer! Mine are a lot smaller but I'm still a 30F which I can't complain about. Problem is they just droop. They're not at my waist or anything, they just look sad like they've given up. Wish there was an option other than surgery which I wouldn't be prepared to do!
  • Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Haven't lost anything in them, in fact they look bgiger as my waist gets smaller.

they get smaller and my head looks larger.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I always thought it was a cruel trick of mother nature that my breasts didn't really get any bigger when I gained weight. Now that I've lost, I've only lost in the band size, not the cup size, so they look fuller. And I think mother nature is awesome because there's zero saggage.
  • iwillbetinytea
    iwillbetinytea Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Mine are perkier now they are smaller - I love them!
  • hezzie92
    hezzie92 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    The firmness is most likely from building up the muscle underneath. They appear bigger because of your weight loss. Some women are lucky (or unlucky in my case) and do not lose weight in their breast when they lose weight. I'm in the category. I had very large breasts (G cup) and they never budged. Went from 176lbs to 150lbs and still had a G cup. I actually had a breast reduction a year ago, mostly due to years of back issues, and went to a C cup. I was 150 at the time surgery, and I'm 137 now, and still have a C cup. So even after surgery, they still don't budge (but they do look a little bigger now that I've lost more weight).
  • ohmscheeks
    ohmscheeks Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    I hope mine get bigger. I don't have much to lose, smh.
  • seanezekiel
    seanezekiel Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Breasts aren't made of fat unless they are there due to being overweight. Like man boobs. If you have a women with big breasts who is say 50lbs overweight well when she loses she will still have large size. If a women is 150lbs over weight and her breasts are proportioned they will no doubt go away.

Take a look at this pic and you can see how little of a breast is fat.

http://www.mydr.com.au/womens-health/breasts-inside-womens-breasts
  • alisonlynn1976
    alisonlynn1976 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    I'm wearing a smaller band size and bigger cup size than before I started losing weight. I expect the cup size will also go down some as I continue to lose, though.