10 things I've learned so far

Options

Replies

• kats26eyes
    kats26eyes Posts: 13
    Options
    Great post! So very true in all aspects!

Thanks for sharing!
  • SDHudgins1976
    SDHudgins1976 Posts: 140
    Options
    Great post!

Most impressive of all is the fact that the only one who disagreed did so in such a nice manner. :)

(wish more threads went this way!)
  • todayis4me
    todayis4me Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Well said. :drinker:
  • dorthymcconnel
    dorthymcconnel Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes, and yes! Great post!
  • ajacasper
    ajacasper Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    This post is amazing! Just what I need to hear almost 6 months in!
  • njnetty
    njnetty Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great post all of it so true! Great read, thank you for sharing!
  • joleenl
    joleenl Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Great post! I have to work on 9 & 10!

I am a psycho as defined in number 9 - I admit it!
    And Yes, I forgot how to enjoy myself - I think I'm OCD. I always think if I allow myself some enjoyment that I'll slide back to old habbits.

I
  • angelcurry130
    angelcurry130 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    solid! :)
  • bonitacash08
    bonitacash08 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Excellent post.. thank you.. Just wondering by the way what is 5X5 Stronglift??

Hi!
    5x5 Stronglift is a strength training program that focuses on 5 compound lifts: squats, bench press, barbell (pendlay) row, overhead press, and deadlift. It teaches proper form and as you complete the program you will progressively increase weights. All free weights, no machines!
  • cmlove08
    cmlove08 Posts: 1
    Options
    I love this!
  • ks4e
    ks4e Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Love it!
  • dani731
    dani731 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    LOVE THIS!!!!
  • michellechawner
    Options
    Exactly what I was thinking and needed to see today - People get mad at me for still eating normal food... as long as I can fit it into my Macro's I'm going to eat it - pizza, wine, brownies, ALL IN MODERATION!

You just need to find what works for you! If you know sugar is a trigger and would rather cut out processed sugar, that's your choice, don't knock me because I can still have it in moderation and be ok with it.
  • Tedebearduff
    Tedebearduff Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    I really don't agree with point 7 that's purely personal preference, your results will differ from someone else. What works/ worked for you wont necessarily work for someone else. This is your opinion your stating it as if it is a fact.

The 1200 calorie thing does drive me nuts and it is EVERYONE'S go to number when they first start on here then the threads start with the questions ... drives me nuts.

You are absolutely right. I do think it's important to know how much you weigh. This was more for the people who think weighing 3 lbs heavier at 9 pm than they did at 6 am is a huge problem. It isn't, and if you can handle it you should weigh yourself as often as you'd like. Thanks for pointing this one out.

I meant point 6 lol ... my bad
  • waferless
    waferless Posts: 16
    Options
    Well said!
  • mckellipgirl
    mckellipgirl Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Love love LOVE this!!!
  • Kristi858
    Kristi858 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Love this! And I agree with every last bit of it! Thanks for the inspiration today!
  • LeslieN65
    LeslieN65 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Very well said and thank you for saying it!! Fantastic post and even better attitude!! You are a wise woman!!! :flowerforyou:
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Those are great points.

But the single greatest thing I've learned...is have patience.
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    ^^
    and keep going and keep moving!