Best way to stop a wedding?

Options

Replies

• MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Bang the bride and take videos. There'll be a lawsuit later, but what is your primary concern?
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    There are just two things you need to do this....

Hookers and Blow :laugh:
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    Murder either the bride or the groom. Then it becomes a funeral instead.
  • MeleMal
    MeleMal Posts: 1
    Options
    A badger in the air duct, and Taylor Swift guest starring as the groom's ex-girlfriend.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Just off the top of my head:

1) Before the wedding, go into the bridal chambers and toast with red wine. Then....OOPS! All over the dress.

2) Profess undying love, buy flowers, a bigger ring, and start planning your wedding to her. Women love that.

3) Hire a hooker to bang the groom. Get photographic evidence. Video even better.

4) Kidnap.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    Just off the top of my head:

1) Before the wedding, go into the bridal chambers and toast with red wine. Then....OOPS! All over the dress.

2) Profess undying love, buy flowers, a bigger ring, and start planning your wedding to her. Women love that.

3) Hire a hooker to bang the groom. Get photographic evidence. Video even better.

4) Kidnap.

All good, THANKS!
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I think OP is being serious . . why is everyone making jokes?

If it was your loved ones about to make the mistake of their lives I doubt you would find it so funny.
  • BeinAwesome247
    BeinAwesome247 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Do it all graduate style....run to the church the day of and bang on the glass shouting their name till they come running out and then run away from the family and hop on a bus
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options

If it was your loved ones about to make the mistake of their lives I doubt you would find it so funny.

You shouldn't mess with a loved ones life if you only 'think' they might be unhappy. People aren't being serious because trying to do something about it is the best way to ruin a relationship with the person you are trying to 'save' forever. Without undeniable evidence that the other person is absolutely horrible, the OP should do nothing or risk not being a part of that loved ones life.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

We are not a mistake!! :grumble:
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    kidnap one or both of them until after the wedding. Problem solved! bada bing!

This can be accomplished at the bachelor or bachelorette party. Are either going to Vegas perhaps? That would be the perfect location to take care of that.

yes! Group thinking. We can make this happen!
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options

I doubt I would interfere with my loved ones life if I 'thought' they might be unhappy. People aren't being serious because trying to do something about it is the best way to ruin a relationship with the person you are trying to 'save' forever. Without undeniable evidence that the other person is absolutely horrible, the should do nothing or risk not being a part of that loved ones life.

While I understand where your coming from sometimes it's necessary to sacrifice your own relationship with someone for the betterment and improvement of that person. To not do anything and just shrug it off as saying 'oh well . . it's their choice' is just another way of saying that you're too attached to that person to do what's best for them.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Butt out, it's no business of yours. Let them alone. It may turn out to be a happy and loving marriage. And if it doesn't it is STILL no business of yours!
  • mleech77
    mleech77 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    1) Send an invite to every woman that the groom has ever slept with. Hopefully the bride knows these women.
    2) Have them all dress in formalish white dresses.
    3) When the wedding procession sounds, have them all stand up and go up to the front of the church before the bride can get there.
    4) Have them all pestering the officiant to get things going, and start reading off the vows they've all brought with them.

At this point the bride should be so pissed off she storms out.

5) Take home the sluttiest of these women to bang.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    I should have added:

5) Hire a bookmaker to take odds on the marriage lasting. 20:1 odds for 3 months; 10:1 on 6 months; 50:1 on a year; 200:1 on 2 years, etc. While the bride is walking down the aisle, hold open betting, like at the tracks or on the floor of the stock exchange.

6) Tell everyone at the rehearsal dinner that the groom got chlamydia from the maid of honor and that he confessed to you that he's taking Z-pack antibiotics because it's a particularly virulent strain. Make sure to sound and look extremely concerned and sympathetic. Keep saying that you "hope the poor bride doesn't find out."

I'm being serious. It's better to humiliate her now and save her the heartache later. She'll eventually come around and realize that you did all this because of your undying love and affection for her.
  • xinit0
    xinit0 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    kill-bill-volume-1-20080909003710770-000.jpg

This.
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    find the wedding dress... DESTROYYYY
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Fill the wedding chapel with popcorn. You can't have a wedding in popcorn. That's science.

but it's tons of fun after the laser hits the chapel and pops all the popcorn!

real-genius-popcorn-o.gif

So it's both immoral *and* unethical?
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    Fill the wedding chapel with popcorn. You can't have a wedding in popcorn. That's science.

but it's tons of fun after the laser hits the chapel and pops all the popcorn!

real-genius-popcorn-o.gif

So it's both immoral *and* unethical?

*looks up at the sky* "Jesus?"
  • Ben2118
    Ben2118 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    "If anyone has any objections to this wedding, please....."

WPAi80h.gif