Any other 1200 calories/day consumers? Add me!

Options
If anyone else is consuming 1200 or below calories, please add me! Sometime's it's difficult and I'm starving other times I can't stand putting another berry in my mouth :P But I'd love to see other people who have open diary-logs for motivation and support =)!

Please don't lecture me about my diary and/or eating habits, I'm well aware of what i'm doing, would love it if some more people sticking to the 1.2k call goal a day would add me!

xxxxxx's and oooo's! <3

Replies

• jtangcs
    jtangcs Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm also on a 1200 calories/day as well. Feel free to add me too!
  • LittleMsEva
    LittleMsEva Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm also on a 1200 calories/day as well. Feel free to add me too!

Thankyou!
  • BoogeyBrat
    BoogeyBrat Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    1200 a day for me also. I'm short, and not terribly active. I find drinking plenty of water helps, and after the first week or so you don't feel the desire to eat much more than 1200. I don't even make it there some days, but I try.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I eat like twice that a day. So sorry, I guess we can't be friends... Or super double best friends.
  • lrobrn
    lrobrn Posts: 17
    Options
    Most days I'm under my 1200cal allowance. I don't want to eat just to reach goal if I'm not hungry. I've seen conversations from others and some people go by weekly total and it seems to work for them. I don't feel bored day to day with what I'm eating but you may find it pretty boring. I think my diary is open, hope it helps.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    I eat 1200 a day, usually by noon. The best way to get that "bubble butt" you say you want in your profile would be to up your calories slowly to 1800 or more and start squatting. Thigh gaps are due to genetics. There are a lot of great women on my FL who you could learn a lot from.
  • Matt24442
    Matt24442 Posts: 324
    Options
    I eat 1200 a day, usually by noon. The best way to get that "bubble butt" you say you want in your profile would be to up your calories slowly to 1800 or more and start squatting. Thigh gaps are due to genetics. There are a lot of great women on my FL who you could learn a lot from.

Vu6GaxQ.jpg
  • bleedingdesu
    bleedingdesu Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm on 1200 calories, though I eat more on my workout days.
  • LittleMsEva
    Options
    I eat like twice that a day. So sorry, I guess we can't be friends... Or super double best friends.

Yep. Too bad.
  • LittleMsEva
    Options
    Thanks everyone! <3
  • GallwayGrl
    GallwayGrl Posts: 60
    Options
    I'm a 1200 cal a day girl myself. Feel free to add me. I'm new to the site but have been working out and eating right for a month. Very inspirational blogs on here
  • anetap2000
    anetap2000 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'm around 1300 but I eat my exercise calories. My diet is not perfect but I'm trying. Feel free to add me
  • Maia30
    Maia30 Posts: 5
    Options
    I am also starving...please feel free to add me (while I still have the strength to type!) x
  • HannahJDiaz25
    HannahJDiaz25 Posts: 329 Member
    Options

OMG SO this! My butt and thighs are looking SO MUCH better since I started doing exactly this ( I was once a 1200 gal and looking back I see that it impeded my progress, made me listless and I never could lose weight!))

YAY FOOD AND SQUATS and the new fit, energetic me!!!

Consider healthy food your friend in the quest for hotness..it builds those sleek muscled legs and bubble butt...without food you might get skinny, but you will just get flat!

GOOD LUCK with your fitness journey. May you learn faster then I and not waste so much time! :drinker:
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent
  • leahshepherd
    leahshepherd Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi!

Im also on 1200 and very active! I get so friggen hungry some times. I work out loads just so I can eat more lol. I love having more people for support! Feel free to add.

Leah
  • mahanaibu
    mahanaibu Posts: 505 Member
    Options

Why on earth is it that these self-anointed experts who have been asked not to start with their lecture on a specific post just cannot let a moment go by without lecturing?

I'm doing great on 1,200 a day, often a little under. Feel free to add me.
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    It's not my goal.. but I end up around there more often then not.. (ignore today and yesterday lol i'm sick)

My diary is open though and I eat a ton :~)

If you're "starving" You're not eating enough.. and you won't keep losing weight.. and you'll get sick (I did)..
  • butterfly_0104
    butterfly_0104 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    1200 a day for me also. Feel free to add me:smile:
  • Cmclow84
    Cmclow84 Posts: 10
    Options
    tried that...body hit a caveman mode and started holding on to everything i was eating eventually i had gained almost all my weight back. Super unhealthy for you, I would rethink it!