Replies

• Spook_Nuke_Em
    Spook_Nuke_Em Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    And french fries!!!!!!!!
  • JacksMachine
    JacksMachine Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    There's only one thing that comes to mind that I always liked eating.....
  • mamosh81
    mamosh81 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    nothing, but i used to not like bacon and now i want some.

Why not turkey bacon?

MIne is Salted Caramel ice cream and Pizza...there is NO low calorie pizza out there :(

homemade pizza is better any day and you control how much cals are in it :flowerforyou:
    i randomly crave cakes all kinds but then when i eat it i dont really like it haha
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    Foods I miss
    Mayo with corn and white cheese, butter, lime juice, valentina hot sauce, its basically corn on the cob but it is so good, where I live street vendors sell them in a cup or on the cob.

Also, I had to say no more Tamales,

And no more of my moms Spicy Red Beans with all the butter.

mayo and CORN???
  • mamosh81
    mamosh81 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    And french fries!!!!!!!!

and this!!! i use to love fries now i didnt have any in 4 months
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options
    If the cravings get too bad I will actually eat some - but not too often.

Salted potato crisps
    Pizza
    Baked cheesecake
  • 5n0wbal1
    5n0wbal1 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Mountain Dew. Sort of. I tried one today after not drinking any of it for about a week or so, and it tasted horrible. Anything else I'll allow in moderation.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I don't diet so I eat what I want, I just don't eat a crap ton of it. Cravings haven't changed over the years. Sweet stuff for sure.
  • Justjamie0418
    Justjamie0418 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    There's only one thing that comes to mind that I always liked eating.....

:tongue:
  • Justjamie0418
    Justjamie0418 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    MY cravings are either for Sushi, or Cupcakes with lots of frosting. I get sushi from time to time still, and I found if I eat a tsp or so of frosting it curbs my feining for a huge gormet cupcake.

111 lost? Wow, good job!

Thank you!!!! :blushing:
  • Missyb322
    Missyb322 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Mine has to be bread, pasta....and cheetos puffs!
  • Poprocket_2012
    Options
    bread
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    to be honest I think anything can be fitted into your cals. so if I want something I have it. sometimes I might want chocolate so I eat chocolate.

that applies to everything.

no need to punish yourself.
  • marysowter
    marysowter Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Fresh bread rolls from the bakery with loads of butter,I can smell and taste them now lol
  • SusanHeinous
    Options
    I make room in my allowance for most foods I fancy, even if it does mean the rest of the day being a little lean.

I thought I would miss chocolate as I'm a regular chocaholic but I dont fancy it at all :indifferent:

But occasionally I get a really big craving for doughnuts, I never even ate that many pre-healthy diet.

Strange :huh:
  • smirf1972
    smirf1972 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    to be honest I think anything can be fitted into your cals. so if I want something I have it. sometimes I might want chocolate so I eat chocolate.

that applies to everything.

no need to punish yourself.

I agree however i've craved pie and chips all week and finally gave in yesterday, it didn't take me over my calorie limit but my fat intake was way over lol:ohwell:
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    Decent cottage cheese, specifically A&E Dairies 2% milk fat small curd (only in the States), and beef jerky. Damn sodium restriction!

ETA: What I really miss is being able to eat something without the guilt. If I'm hungry for toast with PB, I have to see if it will fit in my day instead of just eating and enjoying. My MIL believes I don't eat desserts anymore because what she offers I can't fit in my daily allowance. Had I known she'd offer cheesecake or whatever, I'd work to make it fit, but it's always a last minute thing and I get pissed at knowing I can't have it.
  • scapalbo
    scapalbo Posts: 19
    Options
    I miss pasta. I just feel icky when I eat it, so I don't. (I'm prediabetic, and I just can't "overcarb") I can have some as a side dish...but I can't have a big ol' spaghetti dinner without paying for it later.

Other than that, I eat what I want. The other day, one of my co-workers brought in 2 bags of really good chocolate, and I worked it into my macros. We had a class pizza lunch, and I worked it in. etc.

If I want something I tend to eat it, I just make it fit.
  • AnnieH_4512
    AnnieH_4512 Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Pizza, tacos, pasta. Shoving everything into a lettuce wrap just isn't the same! Lol!
  • ambervaldez79
    ambervaldez79 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I hate to admit it but a late night bowl of Peanut Butter Crunch ( Cap'n Crunch that is) with a big mess of whole milk.....

I LOVE that cereal!!!