Wii Team for June !!

Options
13»

Replies

• selbyhutch
    selbyhutch Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Today was day 1 of the 45 day challenge for Wii EA Sports Active More. I decided to do the challenge on difficult. Wowee!! It's definitely a lot more difficult. Felt good though.
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    you can do it. I did it. It feels good. I hate the 150 skips and the 16 pushups but everything else was fine.
  • selbyhutch
    Options
    you can do it. I did it. It feels good. I hate the 150 skips and the 16 pushups but everything else was fine.

I about fell over when they said I had to do 150 skips!! :noway: I was yelling to my husband about it from the other room - lol. I did 75 real skips & then the rest kinda half skips... when the exercise rolled around again, I did 100 real skips. I didn't have any push-ups tonight, but I should be ok... I do them w/ Jillian every day & plus I'm doing the 100 push-up challenge. Mind you though my arms have been sore for 2 weeks!! I love the obstacle course - lots of fun!

Thanks for the support.
  • Sbozek123
    Sbozek123 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I want to get Wii Active more, but I think I'll wait till I'm done with this round of EA Sports before throwing myself into the next series -the 45 day challenge sounds a lot more intense then the 30 day one - what extra/different exercises does it have? I just want to be prepared mentally, lol!

Day 2 of my challenge on medium went well - I hate the kickups though I can never seem to do the fast sets fast enough and I don't like seeing it tell me "TOO SLOW" - makes me crazy! I just do the fastest I can, but no dice - wonder if I have the leg strap positioned wrong or I really just might be too slow to make the instructor happy with them!

Sounds like everyone else here is doing great! can't believe june is almost over though!
  • TwentyTen
    TwentyTen Posts: 585
    Options
    Well, I have been seriously MIA this month. My goal was kicked in the teeth, literally, by a root canal gone bad. Three weeks of intense pain, so it was all I could do to function, much less exercise or eat right. I even gave up logging the food because it was just ridiculous, some days, when all I could manage was soup and popsicles.

So, I am finally snapping back, July I must, I WILL get back to it. Started today, and I am looking forward to getting back in the game!! I was off to a strong start here my first few months, and then I had two very bad ones. Cannot remember last time I weighed in, and I am waiting until Sunday after a week of good behavior. :tongue:

I would love it if any of you Wii Fit Plus- ers want to propose a challenge for July. I am game for anything.

In my time away, I still found alot of inspiration reading the postings here and on MFP in general. Goes a long way and surely has served to motivate me not to give up just because I had some bad weeks. so sincere thanks to everyone for being here and plugging along!

See you in July! :drinker:
  • Clairereynard
    Options
    Will re dust the Wii and do 4 nights a week for 30 minutes. May was not a good month. But back on track.....

:smile:
  • RachMartin
    RachMartin Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Does anyone post any top scores on here - personal bests etc lol we could get a little leader board going or something? :-)

For instance if you own the WiiFit Plus what's your superhulahoop score etc? - mine is 810

What's the best way to go about this posting scores etc? Just for fun lol

Rach xx

PS bring on July!!!! :-)
  • butterfly08uk
    Options
    Sbozek123 I had problems with the fast kick ups too... the trick is to keep your feet a bit further apart than you usually do, it seems to register okay then.

I completed my 30 day challenge on Saturday( Hard level) and I'm starting it up again on the 1st July on Hard level again and also doing a mile on the treadmill using it's Weight loss program which is just set to incline every couple of minutes.....

Good luck everyone
  • TwentyTen
    Options
    Does anyone post any top scores on here - personal bests etc lol we could get a little leader board going or something? :-)

For instance if you own the WiiFit Plus what's your superhulahoop score etc? - mine is 810

What's the best way to go about this posting scores etc? Just for fun lol

Rach xx

PS bring on July!!!! :-)

Love the idea of posting high scores.My skateboarding is a good number but I suck at hula.
    Still, competetion can be good motivation sometimes. Lets do it!
  • selbyhutch
    Options
    Sbozek123 I had problems with the fast kick ups too... the trick is to keep your feet a bit further apart than you usually do, it seems to register okay then.

I completed my 30 day challenge on Saturday( Hard level) and I'm starting it up again on the 1st July on Hard level again and also doing a mile on the treadmill using it's Weight loss program which is just set to incline every couple of minutes.....

Good luck everyone

Thanks for the info about the fast kick-ups... I couldn't figure them out either. It drives me batty!!

I'm on workout 6 on the EA Sports Active More challenge... doing it on hard & it is serious business! Also still doing 30 Day Shred.
  • Sbozek123
    Sbozek123 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I caved and bought EA More Active - did it on easy today - good basic workout, but so stepping up to a harder level when I get back from a NJ trip this week. I liked the obstacle course it layed out - makes it so much more fun! BTW, Thanks for the tip on the kick ups - going to try to use it when I pop in EA Sports on Friday.
    I have had a rough 3 weeks - bad eating, 2 deaths in the family (My husbands grandmother 3 weeks ago, and my great uncle this past sunday). It's also been a miserable humid time up in PA this week or two as well. I really need to step up my game a bit, and push through this standstill I'm at - 206 one week, 205.5 the next, and 207 the 3rd. I just really have to get motivated (and put in an a/c downstairs). I want to dip below that 200lb mark so bad, but just have lacked the "umph" to get there (couldn't find a good word for what I mean, lol)

My goals for July are so much more - can't believe that we're in July almost already........geez what a month! Here's to looking forward and moving on!
  • nurseenf
    nurseenf Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have been doing wii fit plus for 2 weeks. Working out 4-5 nites/wk for 45-60min.
  • TwentyTen
    Options
    I have been doing wii fit plus for 2 weeks. Working out 4-5 nites/wk for 45-60min.

Off to a great start silverangel!

Another month down everyone. Hope June was good to all of you. Mine had it's challenges, but it is behind me now.

So - July is here friends!

i have started the new thread here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/104461-wii-team-for-july

Please come. Join me in getting July off to a strong start!! :flowerforyou: