where did your weight come off first?

Options
people are saying it's in my face.

i've also lost 4 inches on my stomach, but i think unfortunately it's more on my sides and not the front.

you? when did you start to see it come off everywhere?

Replies

• ericaspence10
    Options
    That is great! I lost 10 lbs so far and I see some shape difference in my waist, and my under-chin :)

I do a lot of yoga though so, I weigh the same and its just getting tighter.plus my body has a tendency to maintain weight but looking smaller/ tighter
  • fyoufat
    fyoufat Posts: 85
    Options
    I haven't lost too much but I can tell it in my chest and shoulders...
  • peopletalk
    peopletalk Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    That is great! I lost 10 lbs so far and I see some shape difference in my waist, and my under-chin :)

I do a lot of yoga though so, I weigh the same and its just getting tighter.plus my body has a tendency to maintain weight but looking smaller/ tighter
    that's awesome. the number on the scale doesn't always depict us correctly. :)
  • peopletalk
    Options
    I haven't lost too much but I can tell it in my chest and shoulders...
    it comes off fast in the chest for a lot of women, i've lost 2 inches on the chest.
  • carolmcgov
    carolmcgov Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    My legs! Always does. Last place to gain weight and first place to lose it. They look like matchsticks :(
  • khall86790
    khall86790 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    My legs - I think most likely down to cardio being my main source of exercise.
  • sozisraw
    sozisraw Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Evenly! My weight sneaks on evenly and loses that way! Apparently my face has lost weight but can't say I noticed! My favourite comment after 20lbs loss was it notices in your face lol wow it must have been huge:laugh:
  • ericaspence10
    Options

that's awesome. the number on the scale doesn't always depict us correctly. :)

Thanks very true, its funny, I used to play the "guess my weight" game because I look a lot smaller then what I actually weigh lol
  • GKoz004
    GKoz004 Posts: 87
    Options
    My boobs hahaha :'(
  • peopletalk
    Options
    My legs! Always does. Last place to gain weight and first place to lose it. They look like matchsticks :(
    :laugh:
    i'm sure you look amazing!
  • peopletalk
    Options
    i've lost like 10 inches in total, but not a single one of those inches was on my legs!
  • peopletalk
    Options
    My boobs hahaha :'(
    haha
    it happens!
  • baileybiddles
    baileybiddles Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    i've lost like 10 inches in total, but not a single one of those inches was on my legs!

Girl, I'm the same way. I fear that these thunder thighs are always going to be stormy!

A lot of people have said they can see a difference in my face for sure, and my mother in law says that my back rolls are much less noticeable so apparently from my back fat as well. :)
  • samanthawardle31
    samanthawardle31 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Sadly, my chest area! However I have also slimmed my bum and thighs, and I have a smaller neck!
  • Lindabummy1
    Lindabummy1 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Face and Boobs! The last place I wanted to lose on :(
  • leeanneowens
    leeanneowens Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    My butt and hips.
  • BabyCerise
    BabyCerise Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    boobs :(
  • suz155
    suz155 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Oh, no doubt about it,,,,,my stomach.
  • ptak1sm
    ptak1sm Posts: 172
    Options
    my face and my hands. i was excited when i could once again wear my ring on the finger i got it sized for. and that darn extra chin disappeared for good!
  • Willowana
    Willowana Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I noticed my thighs first. Then hips and waist. I've lost 4.5" off my hips and 5" off my waist. I also dropped from a size 46 DD bra to a 40 D. I recently noticed my neck. I've lost 1" there too.