where did your weight come off first?

Options

Replies

• moralesaide
    Options
    I see I am not bloated even though it has only been a week :)
  • llkilgore
    llkilgore Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    My legs! Always does. Last place to gain weight and first place to lose it. They look like matchsticks :(

I lost what little excess fat I had on my legs first too, but there was so little to lose that it went unnoticed until I measured. If my legs had stayed the same size I wouldn't have cared. The first obvious, very visible reduction was from my upper torso, and from there the fat drained like water from a bathtub: from the top down.
  • YolieCreator
    YolieCreator Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I've been losing inches on my waist. I can see my old hourglass coming back. Not much from the baby pooch though. Also a little under my chin and my legs are slimming and toning up. I think that's about it
  • Loves418
    Loves418 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    My legs,my butt,my boobs. My belly is smaller but I am convinced the rest of my stomach will never ever go away especially that evil pouch under the belly button.. makes me so sad
  • operation_cute
    operation_cute Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I always loose weight in my face first :p can't wait for the rest of my body to follow haha
  • peopletalk
    peopletalk Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    My legs,my butt,my boobs. My belly is smaller but I am convinced the rest of my stomach will never ever go away especially that evil pouch under the belly button.. makes me so sad
    i know it's probably not true, but i have heard women are supposed to have that little pouch under their belly button, due to birthing or whatever.
  • Poprocket_2012
    Options
    I always lose fat from my stomach first, the last thing to go are my boobs
  • peopletalk
    Options
    I always lose fat from my stomach first, the last thing to go are my boobs
    that's lucky.
  • SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    my hips,tush, then waist, then shoulders and recently my bust wierd it took so long lost 25 lbs so far.Need to lose 16 more thats it :)
  • drummer_lady
    drummer_lady Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm the opposite :frown:

I lost from my boobs and my face first, and I really don't have a lot to work with in the chest area to begin with!!
  • ellepribro
    ellepribro Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I haven't lost many pounds yet, but I'm losing inches. It's going from my waist and my upper chest (not my boobs..yet).
  • Gmtribble90
    Gmtribble90 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    My butt. I can't stand when my jeans fit nice in the waist, but I have too much fabric in the booty region lol. However, it is nice when my waist catches up and I can go down a size...then my butt looks nice again lol...
  • mommyrocks5
    mommyrocks5 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Chest, Neck and Face
  • metacognition
    metacognition Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I first saw the weight loss in my calves and forearms. The last place to go is the stomach and upper back.
  • Mguilmot
    Mguilmot Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Face, *kitten*, and hands.
    Belly last.
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    face for sure, and it's the only thing I noticed till I lost 20+ pounds.
  • SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    i know it's probably not true, but i have heard women are supposed to have that little pouch under their belly button, due to birthing or whatever.
    Well its partially true I have 2 children 19 months apart and well that pouch you speak of isnt going anywhere.,It because Im 4ft 10 and had no room for them so my stomach isnt ever going to look like it did,but it has sharank considerably like 5 in or so and my hips 5 inches,waist 7in.In 5 months time.
  • AnyaDee
    AnyaDee Posts: 19
    Options
    Face and Breasts.
    My thighs are always the last to go.
    I've been told I'm a mix between an hourglass and a pear.
    So I'm not too discouraged.
  • peopletalk
    Options
    my guy friend says i have child bearing hips hahaha :laugh:

that's fine with me, even skinny i have an extremely curvy hour glass shape and i kinda like it that way.
  • socajam
    socajam Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    Me too, lost 18 pounds and still waiting for my thighs to reflect the loss.