Do you guys like a girl that flirts??

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    I flirt... Not in a gross way or anything but I think there is nothing wrong with flirting, obviously to a certain extent.

What?!? There's a gross way to flirt? I thought men liked it when I threw my panties at them!
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    I love men and I'm a shameless flirt.

Don't hate.
  • Josedavid
    Josedavid Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Flirting is nice... and hot... but mostly fun!
  • liznsmith
    liznsmith Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I'm a natural flirt and dont know thar i'm even doing it. I'm too oblivious to notice when anyone flirts with me so its a waste of their time and best to just be direct.
  • mannus707
    mannus707 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Flirting is what makes this world run the way it does. Nothing would get done if flirting didn't exist. Girls who flirt and make the first move are so much hotter!
  • m76b
    m76b Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options
    I love the flirty girls...

geez! how u doing ???:love:
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    I flirt... Not in a gross way or anything but I think there is nothing wrong with flirting, obviously to a certain extent.

What?!? There's a gross way to flirt? I thought men liked it when I threw my panties at them!

Only when you autograph them afterwards
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I like a sincere person. I do not trust married people who flirt. It has it's place in dating with single people. If a person flirts all over the place, it's like a bomb going off-- I wouldn't trust the person to stop doing it once married. It's just become a habit, not something intended to honor a "one and only" type relationship. Flirting is has it's place. It needs to stay in that place. Generally, I still like to be a lady and wait for a man to "man up" and do his job. If he can't do it going into the relationship, I doubt he'll step up later. I trust the Good Lord in these kinds of major things out without a lot of nudging from me. It's never failed me.
    Methinks you do not understand flirting.
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    I like a sincere person. I do not trust married people who flirt. It has it's place in dating with single people. If a person flirts all over the place, it's like a bomb going off-- I wouldn't trust the person to stop doing it once married. It's just become a habit, not something intended to honor a "one and only" type relationship. Flirting is has it's place. It needs to stay in that place. Generally, I still like to be a lady and wait for a man to "man up" and do his job. If he can't do it going into the relationship, I doubt he'll step up later. I trust the Good Lord in these kinds of major things out without a lot of nudging from me. It's never failed me.

not-my-jam.gif
  • dreeves0301
    dreeves0301 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Equal rights...I love it!!!
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    There is something to be said for the chase . . .

pepe-le-pew-e1286474499641_zpse09d95cb.jpg