Do you guys like a girl that flirts??

Options

Replies

• nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    I just want a girl to be real. not slutty, not fake, not tack, just real. just come and talk to me and smile. I want to know you. the real you. if theres no spark behind the eyes and twinkle in the eye, your not for me. being hot isn't enough.

I don't like waking up next to someone I dont have a connection with. ^x^

thats just me.
  • LMT2012
    LMT2012 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    I will tell you from an older (ahem) person's perspective that flirting is like exercising a muscle. Use it or lose it. It takes practice. It's a skill. This is why I think married people should also engage in it. You could wake up in 20 years single and unable to connect.
    Approachability is what you need. Genuine smile and a bit of gab. Everyone responds to someone who is comfortable and a bit of humor never hurts.
  • nikilis
    Options
    Approachability is what you need. Genuine smile and a bit of gab. Everyone responds to someone who is comfortable and a bit of humor never hurts.

thats it really. thats what I think works. but I'm not looking for FWB or one night stands.
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    A girl who flirts is way more fun, just be ready to pay up if you get your bluff called :bigsmile:

lYqJFwO.jpg
  • nikilis
    Options
    A girl who flirts is way more fun, just be ready to pay up if you get your bluff called :bigsmile:

lYqJFwO.jpg

woah... easy tiger...

3roooq.jpg
  • goldenboy2532
    goldenboy2532 Posts: 856
    Options
    This is like asking "Do guys like girls in sun dresses?"
  • TheAncientMariner
    TheAncientMariner Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    That's like asking me if I like to eat. C'mon... seriously?
  • nikilis
    Options
    That's like asking me if I like to eat. C'mon... seriously?

what about cheap, nasty food?
  • SabrinaLC
    SabrinaLC Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I flirt without realizing it.
    I don't even really think about it, it just happens I guess.
  • Nutella91
    Nutella91 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    i'm the biggest flirt i know. guys didn't complain yet.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    eww yuk, flirting is nasty and gross and a huge waste of time. Please just submit a letter of intent. I do this all the time with a pencil from the quick draw lotto thing in the bar on a napkin. I think my average of scoring is slightly less than a minor league batting average. And that's not too shabby. Ok example:

tumblr_m8gjefPvcL1raxlb8o1_500.jpg
    The trick is to emphasize the punctuation.
  • GoodHDL
    GoodHDL Posts: 1
    Options
    Of course, we like girls who flirt. We men are idiots (ladies, I can say it, but you can't call us idiots) so anything you can do to make us feel like we have a shot, the better. flirting in a subtle way is always better. But no matter what any woman does, at the end of the day, we will believe we made the first move.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Flirting is an art, and it is not throwing yourself at a man. It's all about furtive glances and well-placed sarcasm, feigned innocence ...

Anyway, it's something I do and men seem to like me, so I'd say thst men probably like it. If it seems desperate, though, it isn't flirting.
  • LaLouve_RK
    LaLouve_RK Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    All that needed to be said was said! Love that thread! :bigsmile:
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    This is like asking "Do guys like girls in sun dresses?"
    I do that, too. ;-)
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    I'm horrible at flirting. For me, it's best to stick with wry humor and the occasional subtle, back-handed compliment. You know, to play up their insecurities and make them think they aren't good enough to go out with anyone else. Guys dig that.
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    No. We like girls that are completely disinterested. In fact, the further you stand away from guys the better, so maybe just stay home and maybe some guy will figure it out and come knocking.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    I'm horrible at flirting. For me, it's best to stick with wry humor and the occasional subtle, back-handed compliment. You know, to play up their insecurities and make them think they aren't good enough to go out with anyone else. Guys dig that.

hi.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

hi.

Okay, I can't resist pigtails. I can't.

How YOU doin'?
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    No. We like girls that are completely disinterested. In fact, the further you stand away from guys the better, so maybe just stay home and maybe some guy will figure it out and come knocking.

HAHAAHAHAHA...I get this visual of this hot girl sitting in her kitchen waiting for something that's never going to come!

Well played sir....Well played :drinker: