Do you guys like a girl that flirts??

Options

Replies

• whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I do like girls that flirt.
    Thanks for that answer I am really serious!! I have a guy who I would like to go out with but I have no idea how to let him know Im interested..

Flirt a little, but not too much. Don't make him think you are a *kitten*.
  • sam85brent
    sam85brent Posts: 137
    Options
    heck yes, as long as they can deal with being flirted back at
  • CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I'm married, so I'm basically dead when it comes to flirting. However, I find it a turn on when a man can match wits with me - which I consider a delicate form of flirting. The less blatant it is, the better.
  • CrazyTrackLady
    Options
    I can say for sure, i not into girls that flirt with everyone.

id say if you are trying to let him know, come on softly.

I think straight forward from a non committal angle is best.

"you know theres this great _______* that I've been meaning to go to, I thought maybe we could go together?"

in this one sentence you make it clear that you like him without coming on too strong, but it makes it easy for either party to save face if it turns out that if hes not into you.

* stands for waffle house, restaurant, bar, art gallery, sports event, whatever you are into. it would also help if you have something in common. that helps.

thats how I do business.

Brilliant. I plan on using these tools, since I am the worst at figuring this out, on my own.
    :flowerforyou:

That's not subtle, that's pretty straight forward in my opinion.

"I'm going dancing tonight down at XYZ bar. I love dancing and I can shake my hips and butt like no other. I understand it's a real turn on to guys, but I don't really have anyone to watch me do it. Oh well, at least I'll have fun anyways grinding away on my girlfriends."

Now THAT is how you get a man's attention.
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    I can say for sure, i not into girls that flirt with everyone.

id say if you are trying to let him know, come on softly.

I think straight forward from a non committal angle is best.

"you know theres this great _______* that I've been meaning to go to, I thought maybe we could go together?"

in this one sentence you make it clear that you like him without coming on too strong, but it makes it easy for either party to save face if it turns out that if hes not into you.

* stands for waffle house, restaurant, bar, art gallery, sports event, whatever you are into. it would also help if you have something in common. that helps.

thats how I do business.

Brilliant. I plan on using these tools, since I am the worst at figuring this out, on my own.
    :flowerforyou:

That's not subtle, that's pretty straight forward in my opinion.

"I'm going dancing tonight down at XYZ bar. I love dancing and I can shake my hips and butt like no other. I understand it's a real turn on to guys, but I don't really have anyone to watch me do it. Oh well, at least I'll have fun anyways grinding away on my girlfriends."

Now THAT is how you get a man's attention.

Give me the address to "XYZ" bar....when you headed there? :laugh: :laugh:
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Ehhhh.....Id personally go with none of the above. To me, flirting is simply introducing myself and from there, it's not about a zingy one liner....it's about body language and conversation. It's much less about what I say and more about how I say it. Details people!! :)
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    I'm married, so I'm basically dead when it comes to flirting. However, I find it a turn on when a man can match wits with me - which I consider a delicate form of flirting. The less blatant it is, the better.

agree. its an art form.
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Sure I like it but only when its more subtle. If you're laying it on too thick it comes across as obnoxious. Your body language usually gives away your interest level before you start talking anyways. :tongue:

^^ this is usually why I smile to show interest. I never want to be seen as the obnoxious chick.
  • sam85brent
    sam85brent Posts: 137
    Options
    Ehhhh.....Id personally go with none of the above. To me, flirting is simply introducing myself and from there, it's not about a zingy one liner....it's about body language and conversation. It's much less about what I say and more about how I say it. Details people!! :)

how YOU doin?
  • CrazyTrackLady
    Options

agree. its an art form.

Well HELLLOOOOOO, Mr. DaVinci.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options

But what if there is that, "I keep catching you looking at me, then you turn your head, as I notice" shizz going on.
    What does that even mean?
  • TriShamelessly
    TriShamelessly Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    I like girls. Period. :bigsmile:
  • catrinaHwechanged
    Options

how YOU doin?

Haha.....are you flirting with me sir?? **bats eyelashes**
  • catrinaHwechanged
    Options

But what if there is that, "I keep catching you looking at me, then you turn your head, as I notice" shizz going on.

If you're both doing that, there's a mutual attraction (or maybe a booger....hard to tell)....somebody has to grow some kahunas and say hey!
  • CrazyTrackLady
    Options

Do guys look at women even if the woman doesn't notice them looking?
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options

Do guys look at women even if the woman doesn't notice them looking?

Always...all guys take scant glances at women...can't really help it.
  • JT_Taylor_99
    Options
    Yes but when the girl does it with every guy, then hell no that is a big turn off.
  • robin68562
    robin68562 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Everything has changed now and all the old rules are no longer relevant ...Girls flirt all the time with me and its great and more power to them!

I can see why! Slight smile, eyebrow raise and look away!
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    If it isn't natural, don't do it.
    kinda what I think. If I flirted I think it would be so awkward for me it would show..

The irony for me is I'm an *kitten* of a girl and that would make them go after me more!

So I agree, if it's not natural, don't do it. Whether it be a guy or gal, when people try too hard, it makes me cringe and verp in my mouth.
  • d9123
    d9123 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    If it isn't natural, don't do it.
    kinda what I think. If I flirted I think it would be so awkward for me it would show..

The irony for me is I'm an *kitten* of a girl and that would make them go after me more!

So I agree, if it's not natural, don't do it. Whether it be a guy or gal, when people try too hard, it makes me cringe and verp in my mouth.

you know what makes me cringe? mirror shots