Do you guys like a girl that flirts??

Options

Replies

• amandapye78
    amandapye78 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I hope they like it, because I am a natural flirt. I do it without even realizing it, i'm very glad i have an understanding husband who is also a natural flirt and understands where I coming from.
  • wickedwendy6
    wickedwendy6 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    "Do guys like a girl that flirts?" Errrrm, have you MET men?

You don't need an answer, just give it a try and see what happens.

Personally, my hubby and I are both outrageous flirts with all of our friends. They all know it's harmless and the vast majority of them join in, it's part of what keeps us feeling young and vivacious as we get older. Try it on for size - I think you'll like it. :wink:
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    What is flirting anyway. I get accused of it even when I'm just goofing around and being friendly.

Haha same here...
  • Willowana
    Willowana Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    You can always play it cool like RDJ:

tumblr_mjelcijT2M1qi11wzo1_250_zpseadee9b9.gif
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    This girl has no traffic tickets. Know what I mean?
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,303 Member
    Options
    I dont mean to brag, and Cartman knows I am a 3, but I have gotten out of a ticket from a female cop just by being real smoove and funny!
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options

you could ask the guy out instead of trying to flirt when it really isn't your style.

guys appreciate when a woman is straight forward and just asks them to coffee or dinner.

i'm a real dumb *kitten* and i'm slow to pick up on when a girl flirting or just being nice its confusing even to this day
  • JustAGirl0916
    JustAGirl0916 Posts: 1,020
    Options
    Its fine and can be fun when taken for what it is.... just flirting. I have many female friends that may flirt with me, but I know they are not looking to jump me! <sadly>!!!

Huh....I kinda wanna jump you now. What's the magic words? "Let me sit in your lap, Big Daddy?"

tumblr_inline_mkw7rmyirJ1qz4rgp.gif

who farted?

LOL!!
  • bregalad5
    Options
    I have gotten out of a ticket from a female cop just by being real smoove and funny!

you?? :huh:
  • NormInv
    Options
    I have gotten out of a ticket from a female cop just by being real smoove and funny!

Yes me, I think I was drunk at the time!
  • bregalad5
    Options

aahhhh ok that makes more sense
  • JustAGirl0916
    JustAGirl0916 Posts: 1,020
    Options

Nice...I used to get stopped for no reason all the time. Until that one cop moved out of town lol. I think he was stalking me lol.
  • NormInv
    Options
    ^ this was in Alexandria VA circa 2002/03. I was doing 40 in a 30 zone, got flagged, had this stupid grin on my face, the lady was a blonde, decent looking, let me off the hook with a verbal warning, which I thoroughly enjoyed.
  • wolfpack77
    wolfpack77 Posts: 655
    Options
    Sure I like it but only when its more subtle. If you're laying it on too thick it comes across as obnoxious. Your body language usually gives away your interest level before you start talking anyways. :tongue:
  • Thewatcher_66
    Thewatcher_66 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Of course. I don't see any harm in it. If she buys me a drink........even better. :)
  • mattschwartz01
    mattschwartz01 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Yes, I do so long as it is done in a non-creepy way and it isn't over the top. Sure, why not?
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options

Drinking and driving??? M.A.D.D
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    I can say for sure, i not into girls that flirt with everyone.

id say if you are trying to let him know, come on softly.

I think straight forward from a non committal angle is best.

"you know theres this great _______* that I've been meaning to go to, I thought maybe we could go together?"

in this one sentence you make it clear that you like him without coming on too strong, but it makes it easy for either party to save face if it turns out that if hes not into you.

* stands for waffle house, restaurant, bar, art gallery, sports event, whatever you are into. it would also help if you have something in common. that helps.

thats how I do business.
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    I like it when a girl flirts. I am just usually oblivious to the fact that it is occurring :-/
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    I can say for sure, i not into girls that flirt with everyone.

id say if you are trying to let him know, come on softly.

I think straight forward from a non committal angle is best.

"you know theres this great _______* that I've been meaning to go to, I thought maybe we could go together?"

in this one sentence you make it clear that you like him without coming on too strong, but it makes it easy for either party to save face if it turns out that if hes not into you.

* stands for waffle house, restaurant, bar, art gallery, sports event, whatever you are into. it would also help if you have something in common. that helps.

thats how I do business.

Brilliant. I plan on using these tools, since I am the worst at figuring this out, on my own.
    :flowerforyou: