Team Fit- June

Options
Hi guys! Here's the new thread!!!

So I weighed myself Sunday for the first time in about a month and it was 156...... just like it was the last time I looked at it. So I dont know if I went up and lost some last week or not but now I know where I am..... so I'm going to be good this week and work really hard.

today: 60 mins at the gym inclding cardio and strenght training. plus 8 glasses of water at the very least!

I can't believe I've been coming to MFP for a year now! I didn't start using it really until about August, but still!! I'm going to work hard to get some more lbs off, but I'm really more concerned with inches now. Hopefully everyone else is doing good! Keep it up everyone!!!

Replies

• gabyp0716
    gabyp0716 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Hello Team!
    aabelein - thanks so much for starting the new thread.
    I had a pretty good weekend, def had some indulgences but I was active the whole time. So I don't feel so bad about it. I lost 1 pound. So that's great. But I def feel more toned and shapely (if that's even a word). BBL is def doing wonders. Today I start the last week of round one and I plan to jump right into next round. I feel my TOM coming so I wouldn't be surprise to see soe weight gain, but gotta push thru.
    Hope eveyone is doing great.
  • meg0112
    meg0112 Posts: 344
    Options
    I want to join in! I have been on MFP for a while, but havent been very continuous with it. I have the exercise part down but my eating habits are still soo bad! I want this month to be different. On my goals everyday and 8 glasses of water! I am also starting month 2 of Chalean Extreme this week. I can see changes in my legs and arms but nothing in my stomach and know that is because of my eating. Thanks for the support!

CW- 154
  • lmr9
    lmr9 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Ariel - you should be VERY PROUD of yourself for sticking with MFP for a year and losing 67 pounds - THAT'S AWESOME!!! Very inspiring!! :flowerforyou: :drinker: :bigsmile:

Let's have an awesome June! :flowerforyou:
  • kholmes
    kholmes Posts: 214
    Options
    Good morning everyone. I had a wonderful weekend, but I overate and drank several days so I can feel it. I am not going to weigh in until Monday and hopefully I can get rid of some of the water retention and at least be back to where I started before the weekend. I don't do this very often so I should be ok.

I got up and did Push 2 this morning. It felt good to get back on track. Calories and water should be on track as well today.

It is hard to believe we are already half way through the week.
  • lmr9
    Options
    Hi ladies! :flowerforyou: Hope you are having a good week so far!

Yesterday was okay for me. I went over on my calories by about 300-400, so that's not great. I did drink my water, and got in some exercise. I made some banana pudding on Memorial Day, and still have leftovers - that's what put me over my calories yesterday. I guess I'm going to have to just throw it away so I don't eat it! :laugh: Planning to go for a nice long walk/jog this evening, and going to be good for the rest of the week. Weigh in on Friday. :smile:
  • gabyp0716
    Options
    Hello ladies,
    TOM has arrived, so I'm a couple lbs up and feelin a little bloated. I'm so glad to be doing a Shakeology cleanse its helping me feel better. Today is day one of a 3 day cleanse. Almost thru lunch time and feeling great. Not hungry at all. I've had a cup of green tea, a chocolate shakeolgy cleanse and an apple for a mid morning snack. Will be having another shake for lunch and some tea. Then a nice salad with fish at night and another shake to end the day.
    Can't wait to see the results come Friday.
  • aabelein
    aabelein Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! :flowerforyou:

Well yesterday I ate bad but I went to the gym and I was there for an hour. 20 mins on the bike then the rest was strenght training like legs, arms, and abs. I really need a HRM so I know how much calories I'm burning. Because i'm sure its more than what MFP says it is. But I'm gonna stick with it until the 24th of this month because thats when I got really going with it in May, so we will see what the results are.

Thanks Lisa!!! I'm really proud of how far I've come and when I look at pics from my sisters wedding a year ago i can't believe that was me! But I feel like I'm fat still. Wearing my bikini the other day really made me realize that yes I've come far, but I have a long way to go still. I feel like my waist is not small enough, like I have no shape. I feel square in my mid section, even though people tell me you're crazy you have a shape, i dont see it. :ohwell: i think i will always feel like this and it sucks! so i'm gonna be good, or at least try, and hopefully i get where i want to be soon.

well i'm gonna get back to work! hope everyone is having a nice week so far. i'm glad its already half over! haha!:bigsmile:
  • lmr9
    Options
    Hi ladies! :flowerforyou:

Today was a good hump day for me! :happy: Stayed under my calories - drank 12 cups of water - and jogged 3.2 miles. Ah...if every day were like today!! :love: :flowerforyou:
  • aabelein
    Options
    Morning team!! :flowerforyou:

WOOHOO Lisa! Thats awesome! 3.2 miles! :flowerforyou: :glasses: keep it up, you really are kicking *kitten* this time around!!

Last night I got to work out with my trainer and he has us doing lunges all the way down this walk way and by the time we got done with the 2nd set i could barely lift myself up to move...... it was INTENSE! I loved it!:love::smooched: so i'll be going back today to work out but not with him. i'll just work off the card i was given that tells me how many reps and sets to do of each machine and blah blah blah. so i'm gonna try really hard. i want my hips/saddle bags to go away! :laugh: okay well i'm gonna get to work now. have a great Thursday everyone! :flowerforyou: :smile: :tongue: :glasses: :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • gabyp0716
    Options
    Hello Eveyone,

Good job! Looks like eveyone is doing good this week. Tha's great. Totally motivating!

I'm doing good. Haven't been working out much, but keeping strong with the shakeology cleanse. I'm on day 2 today and its been so easy. Not at all what I expected. Thought I was going to be praying for Friday to be over. But I'm actually full of energy and not hungry and enjoying the process.

Monday will mark round 2 of BBL. I'm soo looking forward to it.
  • kholmes
    kholmes Posts: 214
    Options
    Good morning everyone

I got up and did my Burn Intervals this morning. My calories should be in check for the day as well as water.

I know this was a short week, but I am so ready for the weekend. It is already way too hot in Vegas. I am thinking that the pool will be calling my name this weekend.

Hope everyone has a good day.
  • lmr9
    Options
    gabyp0716 - tell me more about the cleanse you are doing. I really would like to do one. I've tried the Whole Body Cleanse before, but it was so, so many, many pills that I got sick of it. Maybe I'll just Google Shakeology...I'm sure I can find it. :laugh:
  • meg0112
    meg0112 Posts: 344
    Options
    This morning I did Burn It Off and Recharge, aka my last workout in month 1 of ChaLean extreme!! I am pretty excited. I took pictures at day 15 and have been tracking my measurements, tomorrow I am taking new pictures and will post them online along with the measurements. I have been eating well this week, but am meeting some friends tonight for drinks so wish me luck that I make good choices! I need to stay on track coming into the weekend for sure.

Glad everyone is doing well this month so far!
  • gabyp0716
    Options
    lmr9 - the shakeology 3-day clease is a cleanse with the shakes from beachbody. You get to drink one shake and a cup of green tea for breakfast. A fruit for a mid-day snack. Another shake for lunch. A big salad with 4 oz of white protein for dinner, using a little of low fat dressing (i use lemon use instead) and another shake for dinner. You also get one more cup of green tea a day and of course as much water as you want.

Shakeology helps Lose Weight, feel energized, improves your digestion. It packed with protein, amino acids, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. Sorry didn't mean to sound like an infomercial... LOL... if you would like more info on Shakeology you can visit my site at: www.mynutritionrockstar.com.

Or let me know if you have any questions.
  • lmr9
    Options
    Oh man - have I got the munchies today! It's 8:45pm right now and I'm finished with my calories, so hopefully I can make it the rest of the night without munching on anything. :ohwell: Tomorrow is my weigh-in day...hopefully I'll keep up the weight loss. Regardless, I know I'm doing good things for my body. If I forget that tomorrow, please remind me!! :laugh: :bigsmile:

Meg - welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • lmr9
    Options
    Well, no change at all in weight this week. Bummer! Oh well. I did drop 1/2 inch from each thigh and 1/2 from my hips - so that's a move in the right direction. :smile:

Everyone - have a wonderful weekend - stay focused!! :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • aabelein
    Options
    It's Friday!!!!:glasses: :glasses: :glasses: :glasses:

Everyone IS doing so good so far this month! I am so proud of you all!!! Lets keep it up!!! :drinker:

Lisa- thats awesome you lost some inches!! you really are doing soo good!!!:flowerforyou: I'm glad you're back on track!

Meg- let me know how the chalean extreme goes, i am interested in it! :bigsmile: And I feel you on the drinks thing. A friend of mine is having her bday party tonight and its an 80's party....... I know I'm gonna want to drink because it will be boring if i dont hahaha :laugh: everyone drinking but me? lol :bigsmile: So I'm gonna try to be good too! Stay strong girl!!

Gaby- I'm glad youre not starving! :wink: let me know how you feel after wards because I've always been interested in doing a cleanse.

Kim- I know how you feel about i being hot. its supposed to be 110 on Sunday here in Phoenix........:mad: It starts! I'm just glad its starting now and not a month ago. last year it got to 100 in Apri. This year it was the end of last month. I went in the pool on Monday for memorial day and had 4 sam adams summer ales to go with! if you want a nice cold beer on a hot summer day, drink that one! lol its perfect!:flowerforyou:

well i didnt go to to gym last night because I was sore from the lunges the day before, and today i am even more sore than i was yesterday. so i'm not going to go to the gym today. but i do want to go tomorrow. so i hope my butt wont hurt so bad! haha:laugh: it hurts to walk. it hurts to sit. it hurts to bend my knees. so that means its working!!! :bigsmile: :drinker: :glasses: :flowerforyou: :smile: WOOHOOO! I want my thighs to shrink! I feel like they are so fat still :explode: :grumble:

Well everyone be good this weekend or try to! hehe :laugh: Hope everyone has a good weekend!
  • lmr9
    Options
    Hi girls! :flowerforyou:

I did bad yesterday. :cry: Had a birthday party / going away party for a co-worker and I ate two slices of pizza, one cupcake, and some wine. Then had mexican food and a mexican martini for dinner. Later that night, I didn't feel well - not sick, I could just tell it was too much and not good food for my body. I'm thankful for the fact that my body let's me know when I'm not treating her well. :heart:

Back at it today! It's HOT here in Texas, so I'll be heading indoors to the gym today - no outdoor running today.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!! :flowerforyou:
  • lmr9
    Options
    No workout today, but I did stay within my calories and drank 10 cups of water! YAY! :smile:
  • lmr9
    Options
    How often and on what day of the week do you all weigh in?

I've been weighing in once a week, on Fridays, but I'm thinking of switching to Mondays. When I weigh in on Friday and I've lost weight, it makes it SO much easier to cheat on the weekend. Maybe I can trick my brain into being good on the weekends if I know I have to weigh in on Monday morning. :laugh: I'm going to try weighing in each Monday, and taking measurements once per month.