Why am I still hungry? Urgent Help!

Options
2»

Replies

• JoanB5
    JoanB5 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Also, a good tool on the app is to review your calories for the week and not just one day. If you've had several low days, you will still feel hungry even though you may be on track that day. Same if you are not eating back exercise calories. Make sure you are trying to hit the red goal line for the week, not just focusing on how you feel on one day.
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    too much sugar in your diet... non natural sugars (cheerios, milk, smoothie, ice cream...) cause the body to crave more making you feel hungry. switch to more natural sugars. watermelan, strawberries, fruit...
  • bevmcarthur
    bevmcarthur Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    i have lots of Vegetarian and they get lots of protein
    legumes and Chickpeas
    peanut butter
    Avocados
    Quinoa
    Grains
    eggs
  • Coolchameleon
    Options
    legumes and Chickpeas
    peanut butter
    Avocados
    Quinoa
    Grains
    eggs

Avocados and Quinoa sound really good :D thank you!
  • amandaanderson2786
    amandaanderson2786 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    legumes and Chickpeas
    peanut butter
    Avocados
    Quinoa
    Grains
    eggs
    awesome thanks for this i needed more ideas too! :flowerforyou:
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    PROTEIN!

PROTEIN!

PROTEIN!

get some protein powder.

I have oatmeal for breakfast. its fricken awesome.

more fibre.

edit: and good fats - coconut cream / oil is a very good thing to add to your daily intake. chuck it in a smoothie, with the protein powder, berries and 2 bananas. happy times.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    1- you are doing far too much exercise, that can also be part of eating disordered behaviour and will stimulate appetite. I do less than that and need 2000-2500 calories to maintain.
    2 - things like cereal and bread, along with sugary foods, tends to stimulate a want for more of the same, and always leave me feeling empty. Try cottage cheese, hard boiled eggs, baked potato with beans, nuts, marinates tofu, greek yoghurt and lentils. These are all great sources of protein and will keep you full a lot longer.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    1- you are doing far too much exercise, that can also be part of eating disordered behaviour and will stimulate appetite. I do less than that and need 2000-2500 calories to maintain.
    2 - things like cereal and bread, along with sugary foods, tends to stimulate a want for more of the same, and always leave me feeling empty. Try cottage cheese, hard boiled eggs, baked potato with beans, nuts, marinates tofu, greek yoghurt and lentils. These are all great sources of protein and will keep you full a lot longer.

this!