Pregnancy 2010 - June

Options

Replies

• tahmed
    tahmed Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I got a BFN this morning. Was very dissapointing. AF should come by the end of the week, so we shall see.

My Brother called last night, his wife is pregnant. Will be the first grandchild on our side!!! I am going to be an Aunt!!
  • 00Angela00
    00Angela00 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    up 0.9lbs this week.

Pre-pregnancy weight: 162
    weight at 27 weeks: 178.4

pregnancy gain: 16.4lbs
  • mwilson1018
    mwilson1018 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    What's a BFN?
  • tahmed
    tahmed Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    What's a BFN?

BFN = Big Fat Negative (on the pregnancy test).
  • mwilson1018
    mwilson1018 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    OOOHHH, Gotcha! You know yall have to spell things out for me!! :laugh:
  • 00Angela00
    Options
    my first PT was negative too ya know ... and then BAM! haha are you having any symptoms of pregnancy?
  • Caliwaters25
    Options
    Question....How likely is it that you will ovulate the month after stopping birth control?

mwilson- I see from the board that you have already gotten some responses but I thought I would add mine as well. I was on BCP for 2 years and went off in March but DH and I decided to wait a month before trying but I felt the pangs of ovulation that month and in April. I got pregnant the first time we tried but I was following the rhythm method you just have to listen to your body. According to ovulation calenders I was supposed to ovulate April 12-15 but I ovulated the 17th and we did the baby dance that night and every night that week. Just have fun and don't stress out.

Angela- I love the new picture you look great!

Okay I weighed myself this morning and I am CW 164.8 SW 164 I think there isn't much of a gain b/c of the MS but also MFP tracking my food is such a great help. I am at the end of my first trimester and its the first week in a while that I don't feel sleepy at 2pm yay! I hope that means I get that great energy boost as I will be starting a summer class in a week. Have a great week ladies :flowerforyou:
  • jalara
    jalara Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    Okay, so I'm on CD 25, and I've been pretty sure that I O'd when DH was away (first month taking temps), and I took Clomid too (first round, 50 mg, OB prescibed but not monitored).

But I'm on CD 25 and suddenly spotting. I'm wondering... is it possible to have implantation bleeding at this time? How long after O'ing would I get it (FF said I O'd on the 17th and then changed it to the 19th a couple temps later).

Based on my temps we had more or less written this month off... but now I'm wondering - could I be? This morning I got a BFN... if I had implantation bleeding - wouldn't it show a + already?

Here's the stupid thing - I'm not sure how long my cycle is - I was on the BCP for a couple of years. Before that it was every 29-31 days. FDLP - 29 May 2010.

Any help is appreciated!
  • 00Angela00
    Options
    it could certainly be implantation bleeding. Did you guys have intercourse within 5 days of ovulating? If so that would be enough time for the sperm to reach the egg and fertilize it. Just because your spotting doesn't mean your pregnancy test would show positive, you would still have to wait until you are a few days late for your period. It depends on how quickly your body produces the hormones. Your hormone levels double everyday by the way, so even if one pregnancy test is negative a couple of days later it could show up positive.
  • paldal
    paldal Posts: 154
    Options
    if someone else asks my Mommy "how are you feeling?" one mroe time, she's going to drop kick them to New Jersey. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    I bet that's exactly how you feel.
  • 00Angela00
    Options
    that IS exactly how I feel! I cracked up laughing when I read that haha
  • michiganderrdh
    michiganderrdh Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies!

CONGRATS ON THE NEW ADDITION! Absolutely beautiful!

I weighed in today and only .4 lbs down. I guess I'll take it, but I didn't meet my monthly goal like I wanted to. :ohwell: Still not TTC but not preventing either. Hope everyone trying has fun and "good luck" :flowerforyou:

I am planning on using cloth diapers! I can not believe the waste disposables are! Also, it helps that my mother in law makes diapers. My DH and I have 5 nieces and nephews and they all used cloth. We both agree that it may be more work but less expensive and better for the environment. :smile:

I used/plan on using cloth diapers. They are not too bad at all. Even DH is totally fine with it. Just research which ones and best for you and try a few different brands.
  • michiganderrdh
    michiganderrdh Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I got a BFN this morning. Was very dissapointing. AF should come by the end of the week, so we shall see.

My Brother called last night, his wife is pregnant. Will be the first grandchild on our side!!! I am going to be an Aunt!!
    Sorry about the BFN and congrats on being an aunt ;))))))
  • 00Angela00
    Options
  • jalara
    Options
    So it's Wednesday - oy. I said i would weigh every two weeks - well I am and it's bad. I gained back everything. it's my own fault, I know. I've been eating what I want, working stupid hours, and sitting whenever I can because I'm so exhausted from working a 225 days straight!

I'll tellyou this - if I'm not preggo - this weight loss thing is going to change. Jennmcpherson - I want the dedication you have!

Oy vey. - Still spotting - not AF though. No idea WHAT is going on with my body.
  • 00Angela00
    Options
    how long has the spotting been going on for now? If only 2 days or so it could still be implantation bleeding.

Have you considered weighing in more often? I know for me if I've been bad weighing myself gets me back on track ...
  • jalara
    Options
    Hey angela -

The spotting stopped late last night. I got a BFN this morning. I'll try again in a few days.

I was weighing in weekly, but every other week worked for me better - I've just been super lazy in June. You may be right though - I may need to go back to weighing more frequently.
  • ron2282
    ron2282 Posts: 2,772 Member
    Options
    I missed weigh in yesterday – I don’t know where my head is lately. I’m down 1.5 pounds this week. I realized this morning that I weigh15 pounds less than I did on my wedding day last June!

I’ve been feeling sick for that past few days, but I don’t want to get my hopes up too much here. I don’t know how much I believe that antibiotics affect the BCP, but part of me hopes that it does and I’m pregnant. I’m continuing to take the pill we just aren’t using a back up method. And now I’m worried that I might be and what effect the pill will have if I am. I’m just worrying and freaking out about everything right now. I’m supposed to get AF the middle of next week, so even if I am wouldn’t it be way to soon to start feeling sick?

Jarla – it may be better to weigh in every week again; I know it helps to keep me motivated.
  • 00Angela00
    Options
    Jalara - I would recommend waiting until taking a PT until the day of your missed period. It's still too early for a PT to be positive. You're only around week 3 post MF right?

ron2282 - You can start getting sick right away. ;-)
  • shoppingqueen34
    shoppingqueen34 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    if someone else asks my Mommy "how are you feeling?" one mroe time, she's going to drop kick them to New Jersey. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    I bet that's exactly how you feel.

ME TOO!!!!!!! In fact, I've come up with a few responses to through people off......like "I'm horrible - can't wait to get this little **** out of me". I love the reaction I get - LOL