Weight loss and boob loss

Options
123457»

Replies

• brittanyellenrae
    brittanyellenrae Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I don't mind that they're smaller - but they're just so sad now. I'm 19 and have no perkiness whatsoever. My chest is flat and then there's just two hanging sacks. I have a lot of loose skin on them too. When I have money I'm getting an augmentation. I think I could really start to like how my body looks naked if not for the way my boobs looked. And that's sad.
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Hmmm I'll take small boobs along with a tighter firmer butt and legs any day vs being overweight any day.
  • bj1220
    bj1220 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I just weaned my daughter and have started losing weight and I always lose from my boobs first. It was a little shocking to go from C to B or even A (I don't really know), but I am glad to have a smaller bust. Makes running much more comfortable. Honestly I'm over caring if I look sexy. I'm just me. For someone who used to have an ED, I'm proud to say that.
  • genofreek
    genofreek Posts: 75
    Options
    Hmmm I'll take small boobs along with a tighter firmer butt and legs any day vs being overweight any day.

This is a great mentality, one I'm trying to hold onto. I like my girls the way they are and didn't want to lose any size there, but as long as I'm healthy and they don't come out looking like tube socks full of tapioca, I'll cope somehow!
  • WilmaDennis91
    WilmaDennis91 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    There had been a few times where I'd break down crying in the dressing room trying on bikini tops, but I've always hated how I look in them because my boobs were too big. I've always felt that my boobs were a blessing and a curse. Some outfits, my boobs look huge in it and I was really insecure about it. When I went from 36DD to 36D, I was sooo happy. I still want to go down to C cups though lol. That's just me lol
  • alisonsurf
    alisonsurf Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    There had been a few times where I'd break down crying in the dressing room trying on bikini tops, but I've always hated how I look in them because my boobs were too big. I've always felt that my boobs were a blessing and a curse. Some outfits, my boobs look huge in it and I was really insecure about it. When I went from 36DD to 36D, I was sooo happy. I still want to go down to C cups though lol. That's just me lol

It's not just you!! I had to buy a new sports bra today and trying to find a 36DD underwire is hard ( down from 40/42 D). But wait you say, that's not down a size! The fat has migrated and they are BIGGER! I was near tears ith frustration - jumping jacks and buttkicks in 30 DS are more painful than the squats and lunges.

I am desparetly waiting for them to shrink. The last time I was this low I was a C.
  • PJ64
    PJ64 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    At your young age I understand how important your breasts are. Do like someone suggested and get a new, well fitting bra.

Have you had children? If not, then dont fret. They will get bigger when you do. A size C doesn't sound little to me. that's what I am now and mine are not small.

If nothing else, start saving for a new pair and get a boob job. In the mean time, enjoy your slim pretty body, and get a push-up bra!!

I wonder how much larger they get when I have kids...this might make me re-evaluate my size choice.

I am planning on having large boobs, but I don't want to be walking around with them right below my chin...

All I know about Boobs is I like em, but shouldn't they match your frame? I have a friend about your size and she went from A's to C's and they're very symetrical and look great, I think you may look like a caricature if you go to the D's or DD's, but like I said I have no real experience, ALTHOUGH, I did lose my "Moobs" which was nice :)
  • mzione904
    mzione904 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Yeah as i've lost weight, at some point my right boob became smaller than my left boob. It's like the fat is not melting away evenly or something. I didnt notice until this weekend I was taking some before/after pictures and noticed my breasts look lopsided now. Hopefully over time, they'll even out again. Very discouraging but I'm not opposed to breast implants once i reach goal weight.
  • abbylg1983
    abbylg1983 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I was always a strong C, until I got pregnant and then went to DD. I stayed that way for awhile, then when I lost all the pregnancy weight plus some additional pounds, I went to a small C- I could probably wear a B if I wanted. I am actually super happy about it. I am almost 30, and I feel like my breasts have served their purpose, and are superfluous now. I wouldn't mind if they got a little smaller yet. Husband doesn't like it, but oh well.
  • alpenpam
    alpenpam Posts: 27
    Options
    It can really sometimes bring you down! My boobs have gotten significantly smaller too. The first time I noticed was when my sister (who is obese and has REALLY big boobs) said to me: "where have your boobs gone?!" I was so mad at her! She didn't even comment on my weight loss other than that. Jealousy I guess...
  • estherlion
    estherlion Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    My solution, got implants. After 4 pregnancies and having lop sided Small B's, i thought about it for years. I finally took the plunge and have to say its the best thing i've done for myself. I am modest and did this for me only, not for attention. I love the way i look, more symetrical. The biggest thing for me is to stop there and don't become one of those women addicted to plastic surgery. I am way happier now.
  • Woodys30
    Options
    I'm totally with those that feel awful from the loss as I've always been a healthy pert DD now I'm a border line D/C.
    The size doesn't bother me it's the shape! They are flat with what I call saggy skin at the top. I've only lost 7 ilbs!

I don't see this simply as what's important healthy or vanity. At the end of the day I want to continue to be healthy but after having 1 child and removing the excess faat andd having muscle definittion having saggy boobs is so unpset and I hate my husband havign to look at them, not very sexy :-(

The only thing that puts me off having a boob job is they have to be sorted every 10 years :-(
  • littleburgy
    littleburgy Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Having a Boob Funeral, right here! Goodbye, boobs!

I'm going to invest in some really good pushup bras, I think that will help. But in the big picture, small boobs are a small worry.
  • heatherelaine9316
    Options
    I was surprised to see how much of my boobs were fat mass and how much were not. You just have to deal with it, I still have 10lbs to lose and my boobs are just small enough, I dont expect them to get any smaller because thats the size they were when i started gaining.
  • arabianhorselover
    arabianhorselover Posts: 1,488 Member
    Options
    Amazed to see so many people complaining about going down to a D or C. I was barely an A when I was slim. Had to gain 50 pounds to get to a B. Now I'm losing, and will be lucky if I don't end up smaller than an A.
  • arabianhorselover
    Options
    I want to thank you and the other guys who have commented on here. I think women really need to hear how guys really feel, rather than how we think they feel.

I'm sure I don't speak for all guys but... I'd rather my wife be healthy and be around longer than have large breasts.
  • ElizabethFuller
    ElizabethFuller Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Amazed to see so many people complaining about going down to a D or C. I was barely an A when I was slim. Had to gain 50 pounds to get to a B. Now I'm losing, and will be lucky if I don't end up smaller than an A.

Me too. When I was mid- twenties I was a size 10 and a 34A. Five years ago I was a size 18 (possibly a 20, I wasn't being very honest at the time) but I was a 38C and I hated being fat but I loved having a cleavage! However, I'm halfway through my weight loss journey and I'm already down to a 36A/B. I'm sad at the loss of my boobs but so pleased to see my waist reappearing. When I get to target I think they'll be back to 34A but I'd rather be slim with small breasts than obese with big ones. Healthy is best!
  • jillianbeeee
    jillianbeeee Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    went from a 38 D to a 34 B. It sucked at first but I knew that was one of the first places it would go :( I don't mind it so much, they don't hurt anymore when I run or exercise. Funny story though. My hubby mentioned this when I started to lose weight "don't lose the boobies" lol. I think he likes the tight buns and skinny me more then he misses the boobs now! He hasn't mentioned the boob change but did notice the new thongs I bought! Woohoo!
  • arabianhorselover
    Options
    Oh, I agree. At this point, after being fat for 16 years, I am ready to have smaller ones as long as the rest of me is smaller.[

quote]

Me too. When I was mid- twenties I was a size 10 and a 34A. Five years ago I was a size 18 (possibly a 20, I wasn't being very honest at the time) but I was a 38C and I hated being fat but I loved having a cleavage! However, I'm halfway through my weight loss journey and I'm already down to a 36A/B. I'm sad at the loss of my boobs but so pleased to see my waist reappearing. When I get to target I think they'll be back to 34A but I'd rather be slim with small breasts than obese with big ones. Healthy is best!
    [/quote]