Does Herbalife work??

Options
1235»

Replies

• Wetcoaster
    Wetcoaster Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
    well i started using it one week ago and my parents too, i'm using it to loose weight, i think is working because i put my old jeans and they fit now. My parents are using it to lower they're sugar since they have diabetes for them pretty much is working!:smile:

Bunch of awesome 1st posts
  • billmolina60
    Options
    Here's the deal I dont use it due to the lack of time I guess. There was a period where I used it for about 2 weeks & saw improvement in my over all health. My wife does use Herbal Life, but in South America and we have noticed a drop in weight & better over all health. She actually convinced me to bank roll her so that she may open an Herbal Life Nutritional Club, and I must say I've seen the product help many of her club members. Actually Im thinking about devoting myself to opening about 50 to 100 Herbal Life Nutritional clubs not just as an investement or to profit which is allways a good incentive but because I have seen the product help people. Therefore, if I can make $$ and help people at the same time, to me it sounds like a win-win situation for all involved. I have been involved in sales all my life & most of the time you can't create a win-win situation for both parties. But with these products I've seen that it could be done. Making $$ while helping people, sounds like a win-win to me. Please feel free to email me with any questions and I will glady ask my wife.
  • lolaa23
    Options
    mojohowitz wrote: »
    As a Herbalife distributor I am often asked the question ‘Does Herbalife Work?’ Or another variation on that is the question ‘Tell me how Herbalife works to improve health.’

Both are great questions and my response is always the same. ‘I’m glad you asked! Let me tell you!’
    Does Herbalife Work

Herbalife products have been working for tens of millions of people from all around the world for more than 30 years.

When you understand how the Herbalife products work inside your body it is no surprise that Herbalife has become the number 1 weight loss and nutrition company in the world.

Now I could go into the MILLIONS of testimonials that Herbalife have ON FILE but I know that you want the science… the biological explanation that answers your ‘Does Herbalife Work’ question, so I am just going to give you my standard presentation to that question.
    How Herbalife Works To Improve Health

The human body is made up of MILLIONS of tiny micro cells. And if you were to look at the cells under a microscope you would find that they are made up of 6 main ingredients.

1) Water – 61.8% approx
    2) Proteins – 16.6% approx
    3) Oils/Fats – 14.9% approx
    4) Vitamins
    5) Minerals
    6) Carbohydrates/Sugars/Glucose

This is what the cells need for survival.

If the cells are to regenerate as an exact replica of the cells you have now, they would need the exact same foods that made them in the first place to be consumed. Unfortunately due to our lifestyle, diets and habits, we are continuously regenerating inferior copy’s of our cells.

But by if you were to improve the nutritional intake in your daily diet, it is possible to regenerate healthier cells than the cells you currently have that make up your body.

Herbalife works because the Herbalife products are the highest quality nutrition you could feed your cells on a daily basis, with the least amount of calories. Therefor you are able to reduce excess fat simply because your body is burning more calories than it is consuming, while at the same time seeing major improvements in the health of your hair, skin, nails and muscles.

At a cellular level you start to look and feel better and slow down aging because you are now reproducing better quality cells than the ones being replaced.

Yes Herbalife does work.

Get started on your health today with herbalife.

http://wellness-to-wealth.com/does-herbalife-work-how-herbalife-works-to-improve-health

Copy and Paste.

i am drinking my Pina Colada Shake with 2 scoops of Vanilla Protein and 1 scoop of Prolessa Duo ....while reading this....and ...
    :) i totally agreed with you :) i was reading all the negative comments and i am pretty sure people who did try Herbalife the way it should be wouldn't have any complaint, i have tried many diets before and some of them do not use the right ingredients in their products but i think and i seeing if you just follow what you need to do any diet program basically works.
    But Herbalife completed everything i was looking for, tastes delicious, doesn't involve ready to eat meals(just shakes and snacks bars ), saves times for busy people, their herbal tea or provides me so much energy which is necessary since everything is low calories plus the snack defense tablets it does help me go through. Now...i am not fat or obese i am 5.5 and currently i am 111lbs with BF of 17.3% 0.o !!! and when i started i was 118lbs, and mother of 2 kids, my point to do Herbalife is to keep myself healthy and to loose this belly that i gain with the pregnancy plus i was eating very bad but everything i eat the most part just goes to my belly fat!! ...anyways is not only to loose weight they have different programs, i also work out a lot with a personal trainer and using the Liftoff is the best thing ever. it does works and is same as buying food in the market for whole month and as much as you buy as much discount will be...is awesome...On the other hand my husband started again 2 months ago and not really having his time to go to the gym because of his job, he started with 220lbs yesterday he weighted himself and he is 193.7lbs he is 5,7. ( and also adding to both of us cheating sometimes over the weekend when we visit my dads house.... Latin food lol to tentative !!

All the people with the negative comments they should really go head and get more information about herbalife because it does not makes sense their comments just because IT Really Works....

also we dont have time to go to Nutritional Herbalife Club so basically we just following the books and the online videos to explain us and from time to time we talk to our Independent distributor...

is so simple and you get attached to it....just because gives so much energy, your body just feels different such in a good mood...
    ok :smiley: is my own opinion and my own experience but again if you do the stuff properly You will see results.