My Monday NSV is...

Options
2»

Replies

• mercurysfire
    mercurysfire Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    When asked what my goals were when I started the gym I said that I wanted to do a pull up. Just recently ripped off 4 of them babies. Now if I am ever hanging on the side of a cliff or a building I can maybe scream for help before falling to my death as opposed to just falling.

hahahah that's fantastic :) maybe i'll be in the same boat by the end of the summer. so far i'm still assisted by a little less than half my body weight. so, maybe if i had like half of a window ledge to stand on, i might make it.
  • finallydetermined
    finallydetermined Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    My goal this year is to run a sub-30 minute 5K. I ran a 5K this weekend in 28:53 - Gotta set a new goal!

Picked up 2 new pair of shorts - just grabbhed size 10 off the rack without trying them on and was confident that they would fit - AND THEY DID
  • Cyclingbonnie
    Cyclingbonnie Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    None of my current clothes fit ... they are all too big!!!!!!!! I don't want buy anymore right now, because I have a collection of clothes that I kept from 7 years ago that I should be in before too much longer. But I have admit it kind of makes me smile when I look at the baggie shirt that two of me could fit into. It was just back in January when it was tight on me :happy:
  • workaholic_nurse
    workaholic_nurse Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I've got two pairs of pants that are different sizes, although otherwise identical. There was a time not long ago where the larger ones where preferred because the smaller ones were a little snug. Well, today I was planning to wear the smaller pair, but after finding that I could slide them right off, easily, after they were buttoned and zipped, it occurred to me that there's just no way I can wear them anymore.

Nice way to start the day.

Nice indeed:drinker: !
  • workaholic_nurse
    Options
    My goal this year is to run a sub-30 minute 5K. I ran a 5K this weekend in 28:53 - Gotta set a new goal!

Go go go! :heart: RUNNERS!
    I wanna run a sub-1 hour 10k, almost did with the one in profile pic...but the year is young!
  • workaholic_nurse
    Options
    None of my current clothes fit ... they are all too big!!!!!!!! I don't want buy anymore right now, because I have a collection of clothes that I kept from 7 years ago that I should be in before too much longer. But I have admit it kind of makes me smile when I look at the baggie shirt that two of me could fit into. It was just back in January when it was tight on me :happy:

:heart: IT!

Kinda in the same boat, but no clothes from back when left, we moved and I got rid of 'em:grumble: . Oh well:drinker: .
  • CherylP67
    CherylP67 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    I took a brisk walk this morning as that is my normal exercise. When I got home, I joined a 30 DS thread that was starting today. I completed day 1 level 1 of 30 DS and I didn't quit, even though I wanted to 3 times.

I haven't participated in an exercise class or video workout since I tore my meniscus in a cardio kickboxing class 2 years ago. My knee didn't even hurt today.
  • phoo513
    phoo513 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Wow! You folks are awesome!
  • booker2shoes
    booker2shoes Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I ran 4 miles in 34 minutes today! And I measured my waist and have lost 1/2 inch in the last 4 weeks :-)
  • workaholic_nurse
    Options
    I took a brisk walk this morning as that is my normal exercise. When I got home, I joined a 30 DS thread that was starting today. I completed day 1 level 1 of 30 DS and I didn't quit, even though I wanted to 3 times.

I haven't participated in an exercise class or video workout since I tore my meniscus in a cardio kickboxing class 2 years ago. My knee didn't even hurt today.

That's great!:drinker: to your continued success!

and
    I ran 4 miles in 34 minutes today! And I measured my waist and have lost 1/2 inch in the last 4 weeks :-)

That's a :smokin: time and congrats on the inches!
  • jaja76
    jaja76 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Today I went clothes shopping (again!) and tried on a dress. I haven't worn a dress in which seems like forever. I loved it and it looked great.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!