June's NO CHEAT Losers!

Options
This thread is being started for some of us ladies who are ready to get it together starting June 1st -- starting NOW -- no more foolin' around -- no more wasting time! Let's face it....this year will be over before we can blink! Let's start seeing some big results -- some big accomplishments! It's June 1st -- the sun is shining! So, put on your happy face and let's get this thing going.

For the 1st Week of June our challenge is to remain CHEAT FREE and drink at least 64oz of water every day this week! :drinker: :drinker: And, I do mean CHEAT FREE! NO EXCUSES! :bigsmile: (follow the plan that works best for you)

Now is the time to get our ticker's updated with our true numbers....do it now....RIGHT NOW! No more wasting time! POST YOUR STARTING WEIGHT TODAY!!! Mine is 210.8 and my goal for this week is 5 lbs! :love:

Plan to weigh in on Tuesday morning (June 8th) and plan to slide down that ticker because with no cheats you are bound to be a LOSER! Welcome to the First Day of the Rest of Your Life!!! :wink:

Replies

• SassyMissDasha
    Options
    Great motivation!! I'm in on the challenge, I haven't cheated once since I started.

CW: 374
    GW for the week: under 370

Good luck!
  • bmconner4
    bmconner4 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Im in!

Starting weight is 153, I would like to lose 2 lbs. I usually weigh in Monday mornings. But I willl change it to Tuesday, the 8th. GL to everyone! =)
  • pamw22
    pamw22 Posts: 77
    Options
    Dont see why I couldn't go for this:bigsmile: !!! I like it!!!!!!! :glasses:

Haven weight myself in about 10 days last weight in I was at 174.5lbs by June 8 I'll set a goal weight of 169 :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • tvgal
    tvgal Posts: 87
    Options
    I'm in! My cheat meals always turn into cheat weeks :blushing: Time to stick with it, hopefully we can all keep each other accountable!
  • bksteve26
    bksteve26 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Except I didnt see this until after lunch and I ate a little fattier than I should have. But starting right this second...no cheating all week! I'm in! My starting weight is 139.4 and I would like to lose 2 lbs to put me at 137.4!
  • cobygrey
    cobygrey Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I'm in.

CW: 194
    JUNE 25th GOAL: 188

FINAL GOAL: 150
  • LilMissAngi
    LilMissAngi Posts: 127
    Options
    Im in!

No cheating!

current weight 190 hope to be down to 188 by next Tuesday.

so 2 pounds, get ready to find a new home! You are not welcome here anymore!!
  • lstewa2
    lstewa2 Posts: 3
    Options
    I like this im in! I hope my ticker moves!:smile:
  • Ruthii1995
    Options
    great motivation

CW: 172.62
    GW: 167.00
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!

Starting this week at exactly 263. I'd really, really, really like to be in the 250's but that's not too realistic for me. Let's try... 3 pounds.

Good luck everybody!!!
  • missouri_rain
    missouri_rain Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Count me in too.
    CW 226
    I'll be happy with any loss.
  • hdelamore
    hdelamore Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I am 100% up for it!
    im currently 146 and i want to be 140 by the start of july
    fingers crossed =] x
  • HAMMBONE
    HAMMBONE Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    7 day challenge... no cheat!!!

Exactly what I need to get a jumpstart on losing!!!

Today's weight: 203.5
    I hope to lose atleast 5 lbs my first week then will shoot for 1-2 lbs each week.
  • hdelamore
    hdelamore Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    just realised my post might sound like i want to lose 6 lbs this week
    this week i want to lose 2lbs, :)
    fingers crossed
    and good luck everyone else :)
  • MakingMeOver
    Options
    WOW! Lots of good response to this thread! Let's keep up the positive attitudes and motivation and get this show on the road!

Missouri-Rain..... looks like Rob Thomas is in your ticker! I LOVE HIM! Saw Matchbox 20 a few years back in Charlotte, NC. I was in the first row...up close and personal! LOVED IT!

Like Hambone, I am going for 5 lbs this week and then 2-3 lbs a week after this first week of losing water weight. :bigsmile:
  • mrsfloisand
    mrsfloisand Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Totally in! NO CHEATING FOR ME! I will make sure to tell my husband about this cuz he's constantly trying to get me to have treats and yummy food with him all the time. Its not that he doesn't want me to loose weight, he just wants me to be happy and eat what I want. But I want to loose weight more! My goal by June 8th is 1.5 lbs from where I'm at, which is 157.8lbs. Good luck everyone!!!!!!!
  • EllenECox
    EllenECox Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO EVERYONE:flowerforyou: I'm REALLY UP for this challenge!
    CW - 170
    GW - 150
    plantfood
  • Kelleymom
    Kelleymom Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    :smile: Count me in!! I'm up for the challenge. I give myself way to many excuses!!

CW-199

Goal is to lose two pounds by next weight in!!
  • Kristin77
    Kristin77 Posts: 26
    Options
    Count me in too! Great motivation. I hope to lose 2 pounds a week.

CW = 151.4
    GW = 135
  • MDJA04
    MDJA04 Posts: 12
    Options
    I'M IN!! I'M READY!!