June's NO CHEAT Losers!

Options

Replies

• MakingMeOver
    Options
    Down one pound! Woot!

Everybody have a happy Wednesday...and remember.....TRACK YOUR FOODS!!! The Food Diary here is so easy to use. I always do much better with NO CHEATS if I track my foods! :bigsmile:
  • VBos
    VBos Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I've been in a rutt the last few weeks... ugh! Hopefully this will give me the jump i need.
    CW 156, losing 2lbs this week would be great.
  • HAMMBONE
    HAMMBONE Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon ladies, how is everyone doing today?
    Do you have your bubba keg in front of you, drinking that water????

Makingmeover, you are off to a great start... down a lb... woohooo

MDJA, so good to see you girl!!!! How ya doing?

Vbos, it is time to get out of that rut and start burning rubber...; oops, burn fat, burn fat
  • HAMMBONE
    Options
    Ok, NO CHEATERS, let's unite and become the LOSERS we are!!!!

Makingmeover, Kristen, Kellym, Dasha, Brittany, Pamw, TVgal, BKsteve, coby, Ellen, Swinnie, Angi, LStew, Ruth, Spunky, M'rain, Hdel, Mdja, Vbos.... NO MORE CHEATS, WE HAVE COMMITED TO 7 DAYS!!! WE CAN DO 7 DAYS, WE CAN, WE CAN, WE CAN!
  • HAMMBONE
    Options
    I hope I didn't miss anyone, if I did, please post and let me know!!!

Come on girls, let's drop some pounds....
  • MakingMeOver
    Options
    Day 2 of no cheats....down one lb.....and already feeling better than I have in weeks. It's so simple...when I eat right...I feel so much better! DUH! Gotta keep that in my head! Can't wait to be cheat free for the entire 7 days.....I will be feelin' SO much better than I have in sooooo long! no more of that lethargic feeling! Kicking it to the curb! :bigsmile:

How's everybody doing on Day TWO of no cheats and guzzling that water???
  • OnMyWeigh
    OnMyWeigh Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I started this morning so I hope it's not too late to join your group. This is exactly the kind of motivation I came back to MFP for. Current weight is 212. Here's to NO CHEATING!
  • MDJA04
    MDJA04 Posts: 12
    Options
    I'm good hammbone!! How bout you!!

I'm like spongebob... I'M READY, I'M READY, I'M READY, READY READY, READY, READY!!!

Lol!!!
  • MDJA04
    Options
    Ok is everybody just staying within there calorie guidelines?? Is there a certain plan or are we just doing what our home page "tells us to drill sargent (speaking like Forrest Gump lol!!) "
  • HAMMBONE
    Options
    Welcome to the group Onmyweigh!!! Never too late to jump in and get your fat burning! Woot, woot.... got to use Res's little woot here!
  • maytanewfie
    Options
    what luck I weighed in on Tuesday (218), and haven't cheated, so I'm in. One week goal is a good thing for me.
  • HAMMBONE
    Options
    Hey MDJA, everyone is using which ever plan works best for them! (and I want to hear a "YES MA"AM).... lol

Welcome to the group Maytan
  • MakingMeOver
    Options
    It's midnight on Wednesday....time for bed! I hope everybody had a great CHEAT FREE day! Did everybody log in their food today? I did, and apparently I did good today because after logging in calories burned and food I ate, and completed the day -- it told me I would lose 30 lbs in 5 weeks. Now....I'm not believing that for a minute.....but it surely is motivational to keep up the good work that I did today! So.....everybody....LOG YOUR FOOD! And, Don't Cheat...it's just not worth it! :wink:
  • mindalyn
    mindalyn Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    i'm 3 days late. but would love to join. my weight its 79.5 kg. would love to be down to 75 kg by the end of the month! good luck to everyone! and for you all weighing in soon, who have already started best of luck to you!
  • hdelamore
    hdelamore Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Day 3 and so far i've not gone over on my calories =D
    and not eaten anything unhealthy
    even though i've been mega craving flapjack,
    on saturday i'm going for a meal but i'm going to pizza express which does special diet pizzas only 500 calorie for one! =D xx
  • hdelamore
    hdelamore Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    woops double post
    hope everybody else is doing well :)
  • MDJA04
    Options
    GOOD MORNING PEOPLE!!!!

LOL YES MA'AM DRILL SARGENT!! Don't you just love Forrest Gump??

I have logged in my food and planned my day so JUST PRAY that WE all stay cheat free and Positive about this month!! Ya'll have a very Blessed, God filled day!!
  • MakingMeOver
    Options
    HAPPY THURSDAY!!! :bigsmile:

Just stopping by to log my no cheat breakfast! Hoping everybody is staying cheat free this week to kick start their weight loss! Drink that water too! I'm down 3.4 lbs since starting on Tuesday -- it works if we work it! :wink:
  • Kelleymom
    Kelleymom Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Cheatfree,yeah!! So far so good. Logging my food and drinking my water!! Looking forward to seeing that scale move :flowerforyou:
  • OnMyWeigh
    OnMyWeigh Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Already cheated yesterday ( cake a friend baked for me) but I had an obligatory tiny piece and gave the rest away... Am back on track today and looking forward to the rest of the month!