Losing It With Jillian

HealthyChanges2010
HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
edited September 21 in Motivation and Support
Anyone catching this show tonight? WOW Intense!

Think it's the first night?? Or maybe I missed last week?

NBC if anyone is Central Standard time it's on now

Replies

• Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Pretty sure it's the first one - I've been looking forward to watching. :) Hope it's good!
  • LilMissAngi
    LilMissAngi Posts: 127
    darn it someone else had the tv!
  • enromero
    enromero Posts: 104
    its on now here in Indiana. Im sittin here watchin it...addicted lol. I get up at 4am and its already 10:20...but i cant go to bed until its over lol.

Erin
    SW 3/1/10- 241
    CW 5/30/10- 209
  • Going to watch it after Hell's Kitchen. :)
  • kenleighprendergast
    kenleighprendergast Posts: 13 Member
    i'm watching it!!! i like it! jillian's so tough, i love her. i wish i had someone like that to push me around!
  • AkBUTLER
    AkBUTLER Posts: 107
    Watching it right now! Its very intense already, thats Jillian though. Gotta love her!!
  • lilchino4af
    lilchino4af Posts: 1,292 Member
    I'll have to catch it online; forgot to set up the DVR to tape it :sad:
  • Watching it right now :cry: :cry: :cry:

Holy cow, this show is intense...
  • merbee
    merbee Posts: 142 Member
    I'm forcing myselt to watch it. I think I NEED to watch it. But I have been crying since the get go. Watching these people want it so bad - and what they go through to get what they want - it scares me. What if I don't have that kind of dtermination in me? Will I be destined to be fat for the rest of my life. I know it's a t.v. show - and meant to be extreem - but honestly - watching these people struggle just kills me. I cry all the way through the biggest loser too. Most poeple take motivation from these shows - and listen for the helpful hints on dieting and weight loss. I just cry and think it will never happen if that's what it takes. Anyone else out there feel that way? Tell me I am not alone.
  • funnygrrl
    funnygrrl Posts: 170 Member
    i really want to watch it but i'm pooched so i'm going up... next week for sure!

ps tonight was the premier
  • lexicalabrese
    lexicalabrese Posts: 200 Member
    I was supposed to be on that show...went through the process and they brought us to LA, yada yada, said we'd know by mid-March if we got it or not aaaaand...nothing. Still haven't heard from them regardless of the fact that I've e-mailed them several times just asking for SOME answer. Obviously it's a no, but how rude, eh?

I didn't watch the show and I don't think I want to. I'm happy being bitter :grumble:
  • Watching!!! I cried about that baby. :sad:
  • kalebsmama07
    kalebsmama07 Posts: 503
    watching it now!
  • jessicajoy87
    jessicajoy87 Posts: 905
    I'm not a big Jillian Michaels fan. I like what she does in helping others but she's a little shallow as a person. Sorry if I offend anyone. Hope its a good show!
  • ChellieIrish
    ChellieIrish Posts: 593 Member
    Ohhh now I am jealous :sad: Since I am in Ireland don't think it airs here yet we only just finished BL a short time ago still waiting for the current season to air :noway: I hate that lol :grumble:

I am a huge fan of JM think she really kicks some butt have 3 of her DVD's and love them :bigsmile:
  • TracieJ65
    TracieJ65 Posts: 645 Member
    Did you see how much different each of their faces looked at the end of the show? Wow! I keep wondering if my face looks any different, 35 lbs down, but don't see it! I think it is because I look at myself everyday! Anyhow, the difference in their faces was amazing, not to mention everything else it showed had changed in them.
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    I was supposed to be on that show...went through the process and they brought us to LA, yada yada, said we'd know by mid-March if we got it or not aaaaand...nothing. Still haven't heard from them regardless of the fact that I've e-mailed them several times just asking for SOME answer. Obviously it's a no, but how rude, eh?

I didn't watch the show and I don't think I want to. I'm happy being bitter :grumble:

Oh, no way! That sucks! Oh well... Look at it this way, Lexi... You're too damn skinny for that show anyway! :tongue:
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Did you see how much different each of their faces looked at the end of the show? Wow! I keep wondering if my face looks any different, 35 lbs down, but don't see it! I think it is because I look at myself everyday! Anyhow, the difference in their faces was amazing, not to mention everything else it showed had changed in them.
    WOW wow wow, the difference in 6 weeks to the wedding was unbelivable!! It was crazy that transformation. Proves any of us can do it at home since that's where they all were! The Dad lost 10 inches off his waist?!! That's terrific :drinker:

I sure did:noway: notice their faces from the getgo on the after shots, especially the son, wow, he's looking great, well all of them are!

Really glad I happened upon that tonight, got me VERY highly motivated, Biggest Loser is one thing, it's all or almost all done on a ranch working out all day long, supervised eating, in my eyes not realistic at all.

This family had Jillian for ONE WEEK and then were by themselves to cook, workout and live normal lives for 6 weeks. They did it all by themselves and became so much closer!

I just think I might love program far more than the BL since this IS reality that WE ALL do day in and day out.

Becca:flowerforyou:
  • HealthyChanges2010
    darn it someone else had the tv!
    I was a bit worried even though it's on NBC and they do show some full shows they never did show BL episodes the next day but this one will be shown in full!! YAY!! So no worries you can catch it on net! Also for anyone else that missed it. :)

I didn't think to put spoiler on the subject line as I was just mentioning the show so you all wouldn't miss it. But there's something different about this show. No losers or winners they are ALL winners, so not sure anything we say on this thread would spoil the show for any of you not having watched it yet!:wink::happy: Hope not at least:blushing:

I'm going to rewatch it another time, I missed a bit at the begining and found it incredibly motivating, found it very real to life, oh WAIT, IT WAS!:laugh: :flowerforyou:

Becca:heart:
  • HealthyChanges2010
    oh oh! Just an FYI:smokin:

Jillian's show moves to it's regular time slot next Tues 8/7c.

I have a feeling we are going to be seeing Jillian crying an AWFUL lot in this series and see a lot more of her tender side, if tonight was any indication, looks like next week will be incredibly intense since the woman is a Hoarder as well as overweight. Jillian may only be with them 1 week but they sure do cut to the nitty gritty FAST and get down to exactly what's eating them enough to be overeating.

Becca
This discussion has been closed.