What do you guys eat when at the movies?

Options

Replies

• usmcjarhead
    Options
    well since I run 60-70 miles a week whatever I want WAIT...... thats what I always eat!! :laugh:
  • musicmint
    musicmint Posts: 469
    Options
    It's two hours, not two days - I don't eat anything.

LOL hahaha I found this funny yet true
  • scarrletti_girl
    scarrletti_girl Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Well I use too sneak in like 2 different kinds of chocolate and beef jerky and a can of pop lol now i sneak in a bottle of flavor water and maybe a small low cal beef stick.
    I typically don't buy anything other then the ticket there tho lol
  • ChgingMe
    ChgingMe Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    PopCorn and a coke. I don't go to the movies too often so I make it my cheat day!
  • swillybay
    swillybay Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Going to the movies is only a once or twice-a-year-thing for us (we live an hour from town), so I go for it and enjoy! Large buttered popcorn and a soda and some M&Ms. I always feel sick afterwards, but it's still fun.
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    I sneak in some corn nuts and some rummm and diet coke!!:devil:
  • jamielynas
    jamielynas Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    about a kilo of sweets
  • Lyerin
    Lyerin Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    I buy water there and bring in some snacks in my purse in case I am hungry. I typically don't eat anything but like to have something healthy on hand in case I need it. My kids get the kids packs, which have a little popcorn and a small bag of candy and a drink. That would probably be do-able if I really wanted it.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    Something I love but haven't done in ages (my husband turned me onto it) is popping a milk dud in your mouth and then some popcorn, chew together and savor the flavor.

But these days, it's the only time I drink diet soda. I love the caffeine rush and don't even mind the headache I get from the aspartame an hour or so after the flick ends. It's all just part of the experience.
  • UrnAsh
    UrnAsh Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    If you eat 2-3 kernels of popcorn at a time instead of shoveling a handful in your mouth you will likely eat less of it. With that said I eat popcorn with no butter. I don't drink pop and I'm that person who ALWAYS carries around a reusable bottle of water.
  • synthomarsh
    synthomarsh Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    nada, i just bring water. mostly bc im too broke to buy stuff! :grumble:

finally someone said what I was thinking.... as delicious as movie popcorn is its killer priced, not worth it.... just go solo eat before you go
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    i dont go..........................
  • tedrickp
    tedrickp Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    I usually just get a diet drink. I actually don't really like popcorn - hate the smell actually. I know people that have buttered popcorn scented candles, so I know this is prolly just a weird issue I have.

If I did like popcorn Id def have some issue with the price though LOL

Went to movies on Saturday and we went for drinks early. There was four of us - we each got a pint of decent beer, and a plate of Calamari. Bill comes and my friend mentions he already bought the tickets, so I say i got the drinks then. The girls say they will get popcorn...LOL FOOLS!

The popcorn and drinks (keeping in mind I didnt even get popcorn) actuallly outpaced the price of drinks and calamari.
  • BabyCerise
    BabyCerise Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    nothing, or just water. I can spend 2hours without eating...
  • alisonlynn1976
    alisonlynn1976 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    I eat popcorn. I don't go to the movies very often, so it's not a big deal. They don't add butter to it here.
  • nvpixie
    nvpixie Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Sometimes nothing. Sometimes popcorn. Sometimes dried fruit. Sometimes I just drink water and mooch fruit snacks from my kids. :happy:

We always sneak things in for the kids. It's one of the best uses for my big ol' prima size Miche bag :tongue:
  • BillyDenton
    BillyDenton Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    small soda, small popcorn, no butter. I indulge a little, but only a little.
  • Aitm20
    Aitm20 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Popcorn! And I mix M&M's in it for salty-sweet effect. Oh and a huge Coke! Yup I hardly go to the movies but I'll always eat that when I go.
  • tedrickp
    tedrickp Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options

Mine too. I have brought in ... booze. . .

wee-bey-gif.gif

You just changed my life.
  • bumblebums
    bumblebums Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options

Mine too. I have brought in ... booze. . .

wee-bey-gif.gif

You just changed my life.

Oh, that. Well, OP asked about eating. Of course you bring in booze. Some movies are unwatchable without it.