Skinny Wednesday Challenge

Options
2»

Replies

• skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    Got in a great workout of 30 Day Shred plus a 22 miler on my bike. Around 1000 calories burned according to my HRM! :bigsmile: Drank tons of water and I feel great. Gonna finish watching The Daily Show and go to bed. See you all on Saturday!! :happy:
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Well I got all my H2O in for the day. I did 2 walks on my breaks at work today. Then I went to the gym for Zumba class. I picked up my new Polar F6 HRM on my way so got to use it already! I was so pooped out from Zumba I just couldn't get in the pool. But hey...I wasn't planning the 2 walks today because we were supposed to have major rain today, but it missed us. So glad I got the 2 walks in! See you on Saturday! :flowerforyou:
  • mrswaltz
    mrswaltz Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad I found this post/challenge! It really helped me have a great day yesterday. I didn't manage to double my water intake for the day (more like 1-1/2 x ) but I DID do two cardio workouts (35 minutes each), and it felt great. The after-dinner treadmill session definitely helped me curb my late evening munchies - I didn't eat anything after dinner, and I didn't want to, either! My stomach was growling by the time I fell asleep but it wasn't uncomfortable (if that makes any sense) - I had no problem ignoring it.
    Do y'all do this every Wednesday?
  • sundinsgurl
    sundinsgurl Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    failed with the exercise.. was in so much pain from TOM barely left the couch. I did however drink double the water. Today will be a skinny thursday fo rme
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    I'm so glad I found this post/challenge! It really helped me have a great day yesterday. I didn't manage to double my water intake for the day (more like 1-1/2 x ) but I DID do two cardio workouts (35 minutes each), and it felt great. The after-dinner treadmill session definitely helped me curb my late evening munchies - I didn't eat anything after dinner, and I didn't want to, either! My stomach was growling by the time I fell asleep but it wasn't uncomfortable (if that makes any sense) - I had no problem ignoring it.
    Do y'all do this every Wednesday?
    Yep! Every Wednesday. FabulousFifty posts a new thread every week. We also do a Skinny Saturday. Maybe send Fab a friend request and you'll be able to see when she posts them. Welcome!!! :drinker: