help, i barely eat and workout everyday and still gain..

Options
13»

Replies

• jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    do not burn all what you take....EATING will make you burn fat.....People need to understand that.
    What you're eating is the key..... Eat lean, good food and train. No magic here.

Good protein,med good fat,med good carbs, low salt,low sugar.

If you need to learn the good protein,good carbs and fat...there's plenty of infos on the net (too long to explain here).

You should try to make many small good meals in advance...like 5-6 per day.
    Eat smaller but more often and not too much fruits.....it's full of sugar (eat some...it's very good but not too many) go for veggies instead.

Good luck

Not picking on you specifically, but I see this a lot. Why the recommendation to eat "lean"? Especially given OP's lack of sufficient daily carbs. What is the fear of eating more fat?

(And I won't even bother challenging the smaller frequent meals thing...at least that doesn't have a detrimental impact like insufficient dietary fat can have.)
  • shinkalork
    shinkalork Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    didn't say not to eat fat.....good fat is very important...and carbs too. I'm just saying to know what type to take and not go over.
    We all know that calories are split in carbs,fat and protein..... We just need to balance them to proper way that's all ;)

By lean..it's mostly in mear...cause most of the time it's bad fat....but adding almonds,avocadoes etc...is very very good. No problem here :)
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    didn't say not to eat fat.....good fat is very important...and carbs too. I'm just saying to know what type to take and not go over.
    We all know that calories are split in carbs,fat and protein..... We just need to balance them to proper way that's all ;)

By lean..it's mostly in mear...cause most of the time it's bad fat....but adding almonds,avocadoes etc...is very very good. No problem here :)

Except that animal fat is not "bad fat".

But whatever. None of this is particularly helpful for OP who would be best served by eating more of just about any food at this point.