Not sure what kind of or how to add strength training to add

2»

Replies

• mustkeepgoing888
    mustkeepgoing888 Posts: 23 Member
    Thank you!! I couldn't figure out what SS was so i just disregarded that one (I'm so new to this and don't know any of the abbreviations lol) I will check this out as well!
  • mustkeepgoing888
    mustkeepgoing888 Posts: 23 Member
    If you like classes then Body Pump at GoodLife or Group Power at the YMCA are good classes. Les Mills Pump is what it is based off. One hour of a kick *kitten* class. I love it and am seeing results in just over a month.

thanks for the suggestion, but sadly, i don't belong to a YMCA :(
  • Luvmichnata
    Luvmichnata Posts: 186 Member
    Also keep an eye on Craigslist for the Olympic bar and some weight plates. I've seen some people giving stuff away for free and some good deals with low prices. Just be careful! You can start alot of these routines with dumbbells-TJ MAx and Marshalls are great places to find them cheap..then you can progress to the bar and weights.
  • bigpoppa32670
    bigpoppa32670 Posts: 11 Member
    Really it doesn't matter what program you pick, just so long as your lifting!! :-) Best advice I can give you is check out some of the fitness channels on youtube. You can get some great tips on basic movements, routines, anything. Inbox me if you want I will give you some of my favorites :-)
  • Quest529
    Quest529 Posts: 103 Member
    If you're still looking for an app Stonglifts has one. It's pretty simple. I like bringing my phone to track and if you need a refresher on form, you can pull up a youtube video as well :D