What is your favorite protein powder?

Options

Replies

• TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    I've tried a couple, and my favorite is Protein FX (by BodyFX) -- it's a new unflavored whey isolate, no carbs, low calories, 17 g of protein, and with some almond milk, you're only looking at 130 calories for an 8 oz. drink.
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    Muscle Milk's Cake Batter is heaven in a bucket...
  • WVprankster
    WVprankster Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    The cheap one.

THIS.
  • ahmadfahmy
    ahmadfahmy Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Right now I have the Biogenesis chocolate one and I like it but it tastes a bit funky, what is your favorite protein powder? I am looking to try new ones.

So far I have tried the MRM Dutch chocolate one. NASTY!!! Didn't taste like chocolate at all and was so overly sweet and had a horrible aftertaste. Bleurgh.

Dymatize Iso 100 Chocolate
  • mokoko123
    mokoko123 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Dymatize Iso 100 Chocolate
    [/quote]

I've been using the Vanilla & love it - how is the Chocolate one?
  • TheUnwritten
    TheUnwritten Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Trutein.

By FAR.

Agreed. The pumpkin pie flavor is spot on! I look forward to my oats every day cause of this protein.
  • krhn
    krhn Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Currently on Reflex Nutrition's Instant whey, though gradually moving onto 'THEPROTEINWORKS' (search on google) they have more exotic flavours that actually taste like milk shakes. (Their blueberry crush flavours uses actual blueberries which is a bonus!) ????
    You can grab yourself a bag of free whey protein by them by using this link and purchasing more than £10 if based in UK https://www.theproteinworks.com/rewardpoints/index/goReferral/referrer/20556/
  • waistaway80
    waistaway80 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'd never bought any PP before so did some homework. I found out for the price and taste - Optimum Nutrition is wonderful!! I got milk chocolate flavor and absolutely love it. it feels like cheating. If you go on the GNC website they have a certain price, and then if you go into their store - the store price is quite a bit higher. I asked her about that and she got on the GNC site and and charged me the price of what their site said. You might want to try that because I was shocked at the difference in price! Anyway, I mix it with skim milk and it is just heavenly!!
  • grantdumas7
    grantdumas7 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Currently using sprouts whey isolate. It comes in a bulk dispenser and is only 12.99 per lb. Only downside it's unflavored.
  • apittmanrn
    apittmanrn Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    BSN Syntha-6...chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla are all fantastic. I also like one by Metabolic Nutrition called Peanut Butter Cookie. Pricey, but amazing...
  • fionarama
    fionarama Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    USN diet whey its really creamy and tasty and low carb.
  • andarms
    andarms Posts: 1
    Options
    I feel like all protein powders taste like chalk to me, but I use SunWarrior Vanilla Vegan Protein powder.
  • paulmdepoy
    paulmdepoy Posts: 20
    Options
    Musclepharm Combat. I haven't met a flavor they make that I don't like and I have tried them all. Cellucor makes a good tasting whey also. I get their cinnamon swirl, tastes like cinnamon toast crunch.
  • ecka723
    ecka723 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Almost anything by EAS, especially their lean 15 in chocolate fudge. Or, it you have a trader joe's near you, they sell pretty good protein powder.
  • Tanana66
    Tanana66 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Solgar Whey to go Natural Vanilla. Great taste.
  • h9dlb
    h9dlb Posts: 243 Member
    Options
  • AnsiStar
    AnsiStar Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    The Protein Works. Their Whey Isolate is excellent!
  • ADixie4You2Know
    ADixie4You2Know Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    CELLUCOR PEANUTBUTTER MARSHMELLOW!!!!
  • ncmedic201
    ncmedic201 Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Ultramet Original Chocolate....packed full of potassium!
  • krhn
    krhn Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    The Protein Works. Their Whey Isolate is excellent!

This ^^^^^

https://www.theproteinworks.com/rewardpoints/index/goReferral/referrer/20556/