Butts??

Options

Replies

• ggxx100
    ggxx100 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Has anyone mentioned lifting heavier? OP says there are lots of squats...body weight squats? Go for heavier (slowly work up to heavy) and there will be butt.

I was referring to lifting...never heard of a body weight squat with a squat rack involved, haha.
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    Has anyone mentioned lifting heavier? OP says there are lots of squats...body weight squats? Go for heavier (slowly work up to heavy) and there will be butt.

I was referring to lifting...never heard of a body weight squat with a squat rack involved, haha.

LOL yea that would be worse than curling in the squat rack. :wink:
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Oh did you say that you are doing one thing and not getting the results you want. Well, there is no other option, just keep doing that one thing. Oh wait, except there are hip thrusts and strong curves by Bret Contreras. But, why should anyone learn anything else. Only do squats because they are magic. Who needs hip thrusts that directly target the glutes.

My my...all I was asking was for other people's experiences.

Oh the poster was right about the hip thrusts though. Weighted hip thrusts are killer and are almost completely glute-isolated. I do those on my non-squatting days now!
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Oh did you say that you are doing one thing and not getting the results you want. Well, there is no other option, just keep doing that one thing. Oh wait, except there are hip thrusts and strong curves by Bret Contreras. But, why should anyone learn anything else. Only do squats because they are magic. Who needs hip thrusts that directly target the glutes.

My my...all I was asking was for other people's experiences.

This was not directed at you. Sorry it came across that way. It was just my frustration with this thread and all the others in which everyone says, "No, just do squats". When there are lots of other things to add in addition to squats.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options

LOL yea that would be worse than curling in the squat rack. :wink:

:laugh:
  • nave002
    nave002 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Why did I expect comparison pictures when I came in here? :angry:

I are disappoint.
  • nave002
    nave002 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Lol, I thought it was pretty funny! :laugh:
  • manique45
    manique45 Posts: 99 Member
    Options

I are disappoint.

such a guy lol:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • penguina727
    penguina727 Posts: 11
    Options
    This might sound crazy, but are you running on the treadmill? If so, don't. Run outside if you need to, but running on the treadmill will cause you to get a pancake butt, despite squats. Trust me, I've always had a big butt but running on the treadmill even for just a few weeks started to deflate it. Something about the flat surface just isn't conducive to a perky tush.

Does this go for walking on a treadmill that is on an incline? I like my butt I don't want to lose it!
  • VistaJerry
    VistaJerry Posts: 45
    Options

I are disappoint.

such a guy lol:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Such a valid statement :laugh:

We can't understand OP's predicament until we see proof
  • genofreek
    genofreek Posts: 75
    Options
    Yeah, I was sitting on concrete earlier today and noticed that where I used to have a nice comfy cushion, now it's all crappy and hard and I could feel my bones!

I guess on one hand it's a good thing, but on the other... I didn't have much booty to begin with! :sad:
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    My butt will never EVER disappear. It's with me forever :heart:
  • recesq
    recesq Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Deep tissue massage...........
  • AlexThreeClaw
    AlexThreeClaw Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    :embarassed: My butt is gone...so sad.

This entire thread is reminding me of Carl Barron.

"I was walking down the street and a girl came up to me and told me that I got no *kitten*. She didnt say it was small or flat, she just said "no *kitten*". So I farted. Where do you think that came from?"
  • luckycharm29
    Options
    Surprisingly I would LOVE to lose some of my boobs. I hate buying all my bras at Addition Elle. My whole life will be made once I am back down to 34-36C and buying again from La Senza.

I hate my *kitten*! almost gone now.
  • kckBxer396
    kckBxer396 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I lose my butt when I get down to 130 and below. That is why I don't want to be below 140! I'll take a little extra chub to keep my butt.

I have a big butt, and I don't really mind. I don't mind if some of it goes away,but I agree with you. I refuse to lose more than my goal weight, which is still "overweight" according to my BMI. I like having a butt though, even if it is a little big. I couldn't feel confident about myself without it!
  • kckBxer396
    kckBxer396 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Surprisingly I would LOVE to lose some of my boobs. I hate buying all my bras at Addition Elle. My whole life will be made once I am back down to 34-36C and buying again from La Senza.

I hate my *kitten*! almost gone now.

I wouldn't want mine smaller than 34-36 D. Idk....I'm just so used to having at least that. I have noticed that it makes me look larger in general though due to the way my clothes fit. Also, as I said, I couldn't live without my butt. I would be a little sad! haha
  • ZoeZeroseven
    ZoeZeroseven Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I never had a butt my whole life and I absolutely hate squats. I worked out constantly, but never really had a butt until I started spin class. Like magic, I have a real butt, round, tight, etc.. Now I've started cycling outdoors and an even greater result!

I agree with whoever said that everything evens out even if you are losing in odd places, after an extended period of time keeping the weight off and keeping on with a particular exercise, it all starts to come together. It doesn't show it here, but I have gone from 165 to about 130 and I can't believe how many changes I have noticed in my shape over two years or so.
  • d9123
    d9123 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    *kitten* to grass squats brahettes