BOOBs or BUTT

Options

Replies

• BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    My husband likes my boobs (he's thrilled that they are so perky even after having two kids) and my booty and my eyes and my smile. But, my booty is his favorite. He really likes a small waist (and strong back) and a smooth, round, perky booty.
  • Tiffyholli
    Tiffyholli Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend loves my boobs & I like big butts!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Can't think of any body part on a woman that I don't love. However, if they are deficient in one area or the other, I just roll them over.
  • nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    Well so far, looks like butts are taking the lead! followed by vaginas and ****! haha!
  • chantelp89
    chantelp89 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I know plenty of guys that say I like boobs or butt or legs, but not one would turn a girl away if she didn't have them
  • berriboobear
    berriboobear Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    There are alot of guys out there that are boob or butt guys!
    I know women are aware of this and tend to workout their butts and boob implants have a been at a all time high!

Me myself am a BUTT guy haha:wink:

But does anyone else care if a woman has a butt and boobs or are you a buut or boob person?

Im thinking butts will win this thread... Boobs are going to be close!

:glasses:

Good to know, such a reassurance that there are some guys that don't focus on the boobs... or lack of...
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    My husband would say "why not both?"
  • harley1968
    harley1968 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    @nonstopper
    From a women's point of view just looking at your abs and thinking very nice :happy:
  • ProphetOfDoom
    Options
    Pale skin and butt.
  • Siekobilly
    Siekobilly Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I'm a fan of the female form. I prefer smaller boobs, but I won't turn any down :)
  • Kureiton84
    Kureiton84 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    What really gets me going is smooth, unblemished skin. And white skin. Like, really white. The paler the better. o.o

are you ricist?

Not in the least!
    thats-racist.gif

No really, I'm not! It's just a preference, not a requirement. I've dated other complexions and races. I just find pale, white skin arousing.
    I guess if you keep them in your basement long enough..... O.O

I DO joke about this... "I like 'em to look like they've never seen the sun!"
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    Not sure how to explain but I will try. I am a boob guy all shapes and sizes (of women's). I like hips and butt too but not as much fascination with them.
  • nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    The truth is Boobs arent to far from butt for me. Im 100% full butt guy but boobs are so close... :smooched:
  • m76b
    m76b Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options
    I like the curves so I guess I love both...why do I have to choose ha ha LOL? And I guess it depends if you are standing in front or behind her...just saying. :blushing:

LMAO M!!!! lolol! that was a good answer!
  • Kidostud
    Kidostud Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    My husband LOVE boobs!! That works for me!
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    d8b99bf2.gif
  • luckyshilling
    luckyshilling Posts: 229
    Options
    Cervix?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • FitandFab33
    FitandFab33 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I used to be a boobs girl... converted to butt. <3
  • _JamieB_
    _JamieB_ Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Boobs and butts!!!!
  • mrdexter1
    mrdexter1 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Hate to see a woman with a butt on her chest - "doubled butted" .( overlong cleavage !!!)

but boobs and butt is fine .