BOOBs or BUTT

Options

Replies

• whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    Ok, real answer.

Why is it limited to any one part? There are several features that can drive me wild. Like when a woman's hair is pulled back leaving her bare neck exposed, her head tilted slightly. I get the urge to lean in and kiss it. Or running my hands down a well toned back, across the small and over the taper of her butt. And a waist that gives way to shapely hips. And one of my favorites, big eyes that you can get lost in.

A woman is more than just two features.

9g21.jpg

:laugh:

****, I read this while making a call and started laughing as they answered.
  • weinbagel
    weinbagel Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I've got both haha
  • PJ64
    PJ64 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Comfortable thighs :)
  • Capt_Inzane
    Capt_Inzane Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I think it all depends on the female, I really like the curve of the lower back.

That and the face, I spend more time looking at a woman's face than any other part
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Ok, real answer.

Why is it limited to any one part? There are several features that can drive me wild. Like when a woman's hair is pulled back leaving her bare neck exposed, her head tilted slightly. I get the urge to lean in and kiss it. Or running my hands down a well toned back, across the small and over the taper of her butt. And a waist that gives way to shapely hips. And one of my favorites, big eyes that you can get lost in.

9g21.jpg

:laugh:

****, I read this while making a call and started laughing as they answered.

:smile:

I get your point. There is so much to love about a woman's body. That being said, I have no problem picking butt as my favorite. :love:
  • sozisraw
    sozisraw Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I've got both haha

Me too so there! ( to the OP)
  • AllenMom4
    AllenMom4 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Butt of course and Lips! But I love built arms on a man!!
  • InnerConflict
    Options
    OP. You should start a thread for the women to post a picture of what they believe is their best feature. :smile:

Make sure you word it properly to get brownie points. :drinker:
  • spetermann190
    spetermann190 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Yes Please!!!! :))))
  • moliva4
    moliva4 Posts: 29
    Options
    As a woman who has always had a larger chest - no matter what weight I'm at - I have to agree, that there seems to be less men into the boobs... I've had at least 3 men that I've dated that have told me that my chest was a waste on them because they could care less.
  • FitandFab33
    FitandFab33 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    OP. You should start a thread for the women to post a picture of what they believe is their best feature. :smile:

Make sure you word it properly to get brownie points. :drinker:

Winner winner chicken dinner.

Chicken breast. Grilled. With broccoli.

So not that great of a prize. Sorry. :laugh:
  • InnerConflict
    Options
    As a woman who has always had a larger chest - no matter what weight I'm at - I have to agree, that there seems to be less men into the boobs... I've had at least 3 men that I've dated that have told me that my chest was a waste on them because they could care less.

:huh:

Although I favor the butt, "could care less" does not compute about boobs. :noway:
  • BernardPumpkin
    Options
    i lyke both but i really lyke butts. keyra augustina ...omfg >.<
  • sophayz
    sophayz Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    psssh i got both
  • 5n0wbal1
    5n0wbal1 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    My husband is a butt guy. He tells me it's the first thing he noticed about me. My boobs were tiny, but he said they were perfectly shaped.
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options

:huh:

Although I favor the butt, "could care less" does not compute about boobs. :noway:

Right?? I don't even favor women....and I still like a nice set of boobs :P
  • YolieCreator
    YolieCreator Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Husband is a complete boob guy. Lol
  • ironmonkeystyle
    ironmonkeystyle Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    I like a lady who isn't afraid to climb in the van to help move some heavy furniture.
  • Beastmode454
    Beastmode454 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    BUTT.. but if there is both, even better :)
  • jersey_jenn
    jersey_jenn Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Ok, real answer.

awww, look at you, all awesome and stuff :)