30DS before/after photos & stats :5'3''

Options

Replies

• SarahBean89
    SarahBean89 Posts: 16
    Options
    Very inspirational progress! I have been thinking of doing the Shred for a while now. The more success stories I hear about it, the more I think about doing it!
  • jenniejengin
    jenniejengin Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    great job. I see the improvements all the way around.
  • ChrisR0se
    ChrisR0se Posts: 1,855 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • mva1201
    mva1201 Posts: 2
    Options
    That is FANTASTIC!!! Keep up the great work! Don't forget to change up your workout so you don't plateau.
  • micabrito2012
    micabrito2012 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Awesom!
  • micabrito2012
    micabrito2012 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job! Sorry got ahead of myself.
  • Morninglory81
    Morninglory81 Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Great success! That is a huge change.
  • JBsCrazyGirl
    JBsCrazyGirl Posts: 337
    Options
    Excellent Success!
    Good work!

Thank you so much for posting. I will do day 3 Level 1 today, and my stats are kinda close to yours. Defiantly motivating! Thank you again and Congrats! :drinker:
  • Squeeks70
    Squeeks70 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Doing great!!!!
  • Kestrel45
    Kestrel45 Posts: 133
    Options
    You are looking great! Thanks for posting! My height/weight are about the same as yours (were) so it's nice to see someone in the same boat getting results! :-)

Same here! 5'2" and 157.

Kanne- Can't wait to look as good as you do! Your tummy looks amaziing! Keep it up ^_^
  • mom2dzbnwe
    mom2dzbnwe Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Great results!!! Awesome pics! I'm a shred girl too but I've turned mine into a 90 day shred (30 days at each level). I'm currently half way through level 2. I've lost 13lbs. in the last 30 days. I LOVE it--even when I hate it! :)
    Good work!
  • ForABetterMe89
    Options
    That's fantastic, makes me regret not finishing my 30ds. How many days did you do eAch level?
  • svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Wow- amazing results!! Job well done
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    Your results are awesome!!
  • sandy_gee
    sandy_gee Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! I've been doing 30DS on and off, I guess I should stick it straight through, eh? Great work!!
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Wow! Big difference!
  • slybaby1
    slybaby1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Kudos!!!!
  • nnelson33
    nnelson33 Posts: 101
    Options
    absolutely fabulous! This may be the story I need to finally try 30DS! you're beautiful!
  • Kaseybella
    Kaseybella Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    WOW! AWESOME! you look so strong! Amazing transformation in such a short time! I can't wait to see your p90x completion pics! I posted a progress pic on here too if you want to check it out you can go to my profile page and my recent forum posts to find the link! I lost some belly too:) Thanks for being my fitness friend! YOU're rockin it!!!
  • jheads
    jheads Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Great transformation!!! Congrats!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!