I BROKE 300!!!

Options
1235»

Replies

• CHARDC
    CHARDC Posts: 4
    Options
    Wowsa way to go! I'm new to this site and seems to be great! May I ask what was the green juice and did you do anything different this past week?
  • genofreek
    genofreek Posts: 75
    Options
    That's amazing! It seems like you always plateau right before a major milestone, doesn't it?

Great job, and here's to keeping the weight off!
  • Darrell916
    Darrell916 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    That's awesome
  • xRachTasticx
    xRachTasticx Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Very awesome! This only goes to show that dedication can conquer all plateaus. You're doing amazingly, keep it going. You're an inspiration! <3
  • Stogie40
    Stogie40 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! And this is only the beginig. Well done.
  • BodyOfMarylinMonroe
    BodyOfMarylinMonroe Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Wowsa way to go! I'm new to this site and seems to be great! May I ask what was the green juice and did you do anything different this past week?
    I put kiwi, strawberries, cucumber, celery (not a lot because the taste is over powering), green apples and oranges.
    Different? Well I started my green juice and I have been doing about 45-60 minutes of zumba every other day. The time goes by so quick when I do it! It is awesome for me!
  • mjay26
    mjay26 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    well done, that is fantastic! You are obviously doing something right, keep it up :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!