Just Joined, Need Some friends to Keep me Accountable :)

Options
Hi, my name is Sarah and I just joined the site. I'm 5"4, and currently at 150lbs. I've weighed 125 since high school, but put on weight over the last few years for various reasons. Would love to find some motivated people to connect with, to make sure I keep up with this :) I wrote a blog post, put some photos up on there, so feel free to check it out!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/CuddlyFish

Replies

• Susieout
    Susieout Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Good luck. I've sent a friend request.
  • suggarpeterson
    Options
    Lets do this girl!! :)
  • satxdc99
    satxdc99 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I just rejoined after feeling like I have been slacking. I want to drop 7 lbs. I recently put back on a few but I want to lose those few plus a few more. I could use some motivating friends as well. Today is my second day back.
  • JulieGirl58
    JulieGirl58 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I'm a great deal older than you and have much more to lose, but I am on every day and would be happy to help you if I can. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • babyk78
    babyk78 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Lets motivate each other! I'm 34, 5'0 and 150lbs....goal is to lose 40. I'll send you a friend request.
  • sh0emann
    sh0emann Posts: 46
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I have weight to lose and I eat pretty healthy.
  • transparentenigma
    transparentenigma Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • marylovehellokitty
    marylovehellokitty Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me always looking for new friends and support :)
  • JoLo27
    JoLo27 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm a lot older than you but I loved your blog and the idea that your added pounds are only a sign of the lovely people that you've spent time with. It sounds as though you've had some amazing experiences. I'm hoping to spend some time in Africa, possibly Malawi, next year. I'm 5'6" and 138lbs. I've lost over half a stone in the last few months but I'd like to lose another 7lbs and improve my fitness levels as well.
  • yaseyuku
    yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I read your profile as well; I also gained weight from being in a situation moving abroad where my social life increased (more going out, more eating/drinking) where it is socially unacceptable/rude to turn down food and especially drinks.
  • Boozemaker
    Boozemaker Posts: 1
    Options
    Brand new (2 days ago)...
    44 years old, 5'2 started at 159.9 and now I am down to 144.7 in 11 weeks.
    I have been steady for 2 weeks now and need to get past this point...Trying this app to see if it will help me.
  • schrammalama
    Options
    I'm always up for finding people to keep me accountable. I'll send a request.
  • WestCoastWild
    WestCoastWild Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! Looking forward to being a part of this community, and cheering each other on.
  • ruig0k
    ruig0k Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me. I try to motivate and equally need to be motivated.
  • shawnese2
    shawnese2 Posts: 1
    Options
    HI:

I need some help with accountability and motivation too. Maybe we can help each other?
  • jellis1388
    jellis1388 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I would love to have some motivating friends. I'm 24 yrs old, 5'6 and I am trying to lose 60lbs. I started a detox on Monday and I just got my shipment of Medifast today and can't wait to start it Monday when I'm done with my detox. I really need some friends on here to maybe give me helpful hints. Hope to talk to some of u soon! :)
  • Brandilynnrose
    Options
    Hello! I am always looking for new friends for the mutual support. I'll send you a friend request.
  • armywf07
    armywf07 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I think accountability has helped alot of us. Feel free to add me as well...I'm trying to lose weight between the army, medical appointments and PCOS I need motivation.
  • DanetteZUMBAqueen
    Options
    Hi im Danette ill send a request i love to encourage others as well as motivate me to keep going through this journey , we can do it !!!¡ Add me peeps =)
  • MelissaHopeG
    MelissaHopeG Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

I need to fill out my profile still, and will add a photo soon, but I too want to loose and would love to make some friends on here so we can motive each other...

My name is Melissa, I'm 29 and 5'3", about 140... want to loose 10 lbs at least!!