Just Joined, Need Some friends to Keep me Accountable :)

Options
2»

Replies

• armywf07
    armywf07 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Maybe we start a motivation/challenge group for all of us to keep accountability and even fun challenges to help with the weight-loss journey!
  • Roberta617
    Roberta617 Posts: 9
    Options
    I need some friends too. I always weighed 107 through high school. Then I went up in college, and down again after. I am 29 now and have gained weight due to quitting smoking and stress...just cannot eat whatever I want anymore...guess those teens and 20's periods are over....
  • natasa26ca
    natasa26ca Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I am new to MFP as well.

All of you, feel free to add me!
  • natasa26ca
    natasa26ca Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I need some friends too. I always weighed 107 through high school. Then I went up in college, and down again after. I am 29 now and have gained weight due to quitting smoking and stress...just cannot eat whatever I want anymore...guess those teens and 20's periods are over....

heh,

story of my life!
  • anniegail1961
    anniegail1961 Posts: 116
    Options
    Hello: I'm here to support you-but I need your feedback too!
    Best Reagards1
    Annie
  • williamsalvat
    williamsalvat Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey, I just joined last Monday and have lost 4 lbs. This thing is amazing at tracking what you take in, and makes you want to live a healthier lifestyle. Accountability is a good thing, so feel free to add me if you would like.
  • DMJS
    DMJS Posts: 46
    Options
    Add me I have been wanting to join the community to have a accountibility buddy. I'm 5'3" weigh 173 and want to get back down to 125. I am building muscle and lousing some weight. I can't wait until I have to buy new clothes.
  • smmorri
    smmorri Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi, My name is Sarah! I'm 5'0", weigh 166 lbs, my goal weight is 120-125.

I have always lingered around 115-120 lbs.. It wasn't until early 2012 that I was put on a medication, which caused 70 Pounds of weight gain! I have since been taken off the medication (thank goodness! :happy: ). VERY slowly, throughout this past year, I have lost 20 lbs!
    But now, I am ready to give it my all, and lose this extra weight for good!! Previously, I was using CalorieCount.about.com, but I found MFP a few days ago, and I love it so much better! Only now, I am left without online support! The great thing about CC, is their supportive members.

I log everyday, and would love to be MFP friends with people who are just as motivated!

The only thing-- MFP calculated that I should be consuming 1210 (somewhere in that ballpark) calories a day. I'll admit, I HAVE lost weight this past week, since using MFP, and drinking 8-11 cups of water... But I feel that 1200-1299 is too low/unhealthy?? What do you guys think?
  • armywf07
    armywf07 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Hi, My name is Sarah! I'm 5'0", weigh 166 lbs, my goal weight is 120-125.

I have always lingered around 115-120 lbs.. It wasn't until early 2012 that I was put on a medication, which caused 70 Pounds of weight gain! I have since been taken off the medication (thank goodness! :happy: ). VERY slowly, throughout this past year, I have lost 20 lbs!
    But now, I am ready to give it my all, and lose this extra weight for good!! Previously, I was using CalorieCount.about.com, but I found MFP a few days ago, and I love it so much better! Only now, I am left without online support! The great thing about CC, is their supportive members.

I log everyday, and would love to be MFP friends with people who are just as motivated!

The only thing-- MFP calculated that I should be consuming 1210 (somewhere in that ballpark) calories a day. I'll admit, I HAVE lost weight this past week, since using MFP, and drinking 8-11 cups of water... But I feel that 1200-1299 is too low/unhealthy?? What do you guys think?

This does make sense depending on how active you are. The more active the more calories are needed to consume to maintain healthy weight/ slightly less calories if trying to lose 1lb. per week. If that makes sense.
  • tammys_changing
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • miss_holly01
    miss_holly01 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Would love some friends on here so we can help each other. :)